Deleted

New Resto Druid seeking tips and tricks

Hey Druids!

As im soon starting to raid with my resto druid, im seeking some tips and tricks on how to gain that extra HPS.

- I got my 4 set T20, and i noticed the setbonus. So before i cast Efflo, i want to make sure swiftmend has been used for the 200% buff?

Is there anything else you can teach a new resto druid to perform better.

Thanks in advance.

Efflo will tick stronger for 10 seconds after you swiftmend, you dont need to cast it after(you can, losing global), you ideally want it already down before you swiftmend. Unfortunately fights are more than ever about knowing damage patterns and positioning to make use of t20.

You would waste some buff time if you place Efflorescence after using Swiftmend. Additionally you get more from the buff if Efllorescence was placed some time ago because of Joy of Spring (artifact trait).

Deleted
    Allright. So ; Efflo -> Swiftmend.

Anything else i could practice ?

press all the buttons faster and the ones that flash press even harder

Deleted
    basically you put efflo down on a group, then put all hots on people that need it, come back in 20 seconds to refresh.

flourish right after wild growth and it gives you a secret extra tick.
    "blanket" the party in rejuvs (in general just do this anyways) before wild growth and it procs that cool gold dragon in your weapon.