Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't think I've seen many claims from reputable sources about votes being changed or hacked. I think the issue is whether or not Russia managed to remove people from the registration rolls which means they wouldn't have been able to vote.

So Russia could have affected vote totals while keeping the two following statements true:

1. no votes were changed

2. no registered voter was turned away

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Russia is asking them to comply with Russian law, in a country they've been in for over a year. No, that's not a shit show. The law just wasn't enforced. I suspect the recent news explains why not then, and why now.

It could technically be a coincidence but I don't buy that as my first choice.
    Oh...

Was just wondering. Thanks for the info.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I don't get why they're being so obvious about it. I mean it clearly comes across as not wanting to be the victim of the same methods they used against the US (while also possibly trying to shield the bot-farms from being identified).
    Is that it? I just assumed Russian elections were bullshit when Putin says things like "I haven't decided yet if I will leave the presidency".

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I'm done with this, keep playing dumb if you want.
    You literally just argued for several posts that deadbeat dads were not fathers, and to prove it, you linked a definition of deadbeat dads that opens with "fathers" in the definition. I'm not playing dumb, you are factually not being smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I don't think I've seen many claims from reputable sources about votes being changed or hacked. I think the issue is whether or not Russia managed to remove people from the registration rolls which means they wouldn't have been able to vote.

So Russia could have affected vote totals while keeping the two following statements true:

1. no votes were changed

2. no registered voter was turned away
    The only people that parrot "The elections were literally hacked" are Trump Shills being purposefully disingenuous or really low information people that saw their third cousin share an article from some conspiracy website.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Funniest part of all this, if Trump does get impeached, his successor is far from an improvement in policy lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Is that it? I just assumed Russian elections were bullshit when Putin says things like "I haven't decided yet if I will leave the presidency".
    It's more than just the election itself though, it's about fomenting dissent and division within the country, like Russia did through amplifying far-right talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Funniest part of all this, if Trump does get impeached, his successor is far from an improvement in policy lmfao.
    But he's at least relatively sane. He's not going to provoke our enemies, insult our allies, tell lies to stroke his own ego, or try to flagrantly violate the constitution when he doesn't like what people are using their rights to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I just gave it. What are you on about now?
    No you didn't, and you know you didn't. Now grow up.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    But he's at least relatively sane. He's not going to provoke our enemies, insult our allies, tell lies to stroke his own ego, or try to flagrantly violate the constitution when he doesn't like what people are using their rights to do.
    Thats valid, however im always afraid of the idea of someone whos political ideals are grounded in religious zealotry. People being "anti-gay" in 2017 is pretty ridiculous, but i agree, Trump is out of control with provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    No you didn't, and you know you didn't. Now grow up.
    I don't even know what you are on about. You are communicating very poorly, and just insulting people. Whatever it was you had to say, I now doubt it's worth hearing.

I don't even know what you are on about. You are communicating very poorly, and just insulting people. Whatever it was you had to say, I now doubt it's worth hearing.
    post evidence of your claims pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol people are still bothering with him? His game is weak. Easy to follow routine

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lol people are still bothering with him? His game is weak. Easy to follow routine
    He is quite a provoker. Being *awoke* can be difficult though. Probably what weakens him.

post evidence of your claims pls
    Your answer is in what you quoted: Whatever it was you had to say, I now doubt it's worth hearing.

Your answer is in what you quoted: Whatever it was you had to say, I now doubt it's worth hearing.
    No, that's not evidence. I have an idea. Why don't you just post a screenshot of exactly what Skroe messaged you?

No, that's not evidence. I have an idea. Why don't you just post a screenshot of exactly what Skroe messaged you?
    Because that is against the forum rules?

Because that is against the forum rules?
    Posting a site is against forum rules? Hmmm...

Posting a site is against forum rules? Hmmm...
    You know we can just look right up there and see what you said before, right? This isn't like some sort of Snapchat forum. The posts stay there forever.

You literally just asked why I didn't post the PM, and now you say, yeah but random sites though....WHAT? What in the fuck are you on about? Actually, don't answer that. I don't even....just....go.

You know we can just look right up there and see what you said before, right? This isn't like some sort of Snapchat forum. The posts stay there forever.

You literally just asked why I didn't post the PM, and now you say, yeah but random sites though....WHAT? What in the fuck are you on about? Actually, don't answer that. I don't even....just....go.
    You're still not posting the proof, only claiming it.