Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Pleasing to know the tallies were accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi4OQnDYzxc
    So no Russia hax0ring of US votes? Damn, there goes one conspiracy theory.. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Hacking actual voting booth machines was a GOP conspiracy theory, not a dem one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure you even understand what is going on at this point. Russia did attempt multiple hacks - confirmed. Give us a shout if you're confused about anything else that actually happened. Reality can be rough - especially when your God-King turns out to be naked.

I misunderstood your point. Apologies. Reviewing reality for myself - plus my usual 5 minute time out.
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-10-04 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm not sure you even understand what is going on at this point. Russia did attempt multiple hacks - confirmed. Give us a shout if you're confused about anything else that actually happened. Reality can be rough - especially when your God-King turns out to be naked.
    Not at all, they're specifically talking about hacking the voting totals - which was just re-confirmed not to have happened. It was never a remotely credible theory to begin with, hence why it largely stayed on the far fringes.

This isn't about the other hacks on the voter roll systems etc., which they confirmed took place during the press conference.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not at all, they're specifically talking about hacking the voting totals - which was just re-confirmed not to have happened. It was never a remotely credible theory to begin with, hence why it largely stayed on the far fringes.

This isn't about the other hacks on the voter roll systems etc., which they confirmed took place during the press conference.
    I was speaking to the other hacks on the voter roll system - not to the voting totals. Sorry that wasn't clear.

Which means I might have f'd up on my above response then if he was addressing the voter totals hack. Apologies if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, that's kind of why Trump XXX Weeks stopped. I couldn't keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

The investigation is ongoing. It's expanding, at least in the Senate. In addition, Sens. Richard Burr and Mark Warner pointed out what everyone but Trump knows: Russia did interfere with the election. It is not a hoax.
    Those Senators also said that they are still searching for “any hint of collusion.” Guess we’ll have to wait and see but it doesn’t sound like they have anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Pleasing to know the tallies were accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi4OQnDYzxc
    No one was saying that votes were altered. But we can guarantee that votes were swayed with false information from Russians by idiots on Facebook believing everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering no one was saying this, I don't know why you are even saying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yeah, figure that was already known. But my god, the comments section on that video. So many wanting to let Trump off and fire Mueller just over this and refuse to accept the truth. One of them even tried saying that social media was the only reliable news source. Too many loons in that comments section.
    That channel isn't known for factual reporting. Which is why I go into their comments and make fun of them constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Those Senators also said that they are still searching for “any hint of collusion.” Guess we’ll have to wait and see but it doesn’t sound like they have anything.
    But they do. The Trump Jr. Emails pretty much prove that when Dumbass Jr. claimed he "loved it" when the Russians claimed they had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I 100% don't know what a real account is anymore. Go to any trending topic dealing with Trump on facebook and almost every positive comment about him or any comment calling out liberals us usually a no friend facebook account with like 4 photos. I'm fascinated to see what social media will do about fake accounts.
    I have gotten about a dozen accounts closed over the last couple of weeks. Just report them like I do.