Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    dont touch my 7.2.5 assa iteration. best evah.
    and let dead that shit called dispatch, never understand why blizz implements that shift modifier for mutilate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Hate what they did to Sin in 7.0. I played assassination exclusively all through MoP and WoD and loved it. I think that was the longest stretch I ever stuck with one rogue spec straight because I liked the playstyle so much more than either of the other specs at the time. When 7.0 hit it just ruined it...
    I played Combat from ICC until SoO without a break. Now look what they did with Outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Few things here with this flaming shit post

1) Sin was the best spec in EN/ToV/NH by miles
    2) Sub was a miserable, under performing spec before 7.2.5
    3) Sub is now, slightly ahead on single target, roughly ~10%, but miles ahead in AoE
    4) Just because a spec, during thus patch is better, doesn't mean it will stay that way, and it in fact has historically changed since MoP

Try not to be such an asshole
    ROFL, this is what I call the quintessence of shitpost
    Twix stated what sub is superior to any other rogue spec atm, you were so mad at him what you decided to confirm his statement with your 3rd thesis.
    Why would you call person an asshole for pointing out obvious things? That makes no sense.
    Everyone who care to be competitive should and would switch specs during expansion according to the major nerfs/buffs/reworks.
    Unless you prefer to be a leecher, lol.

The forums are flooded with threads like "daem I was playing the easiest spec in etire game (Sin) since EN launch and now they are forcing me to play sub (which is better in any situation) but I am refusing because I am so into 40% waiting slow-paced playstyle with shitty random AoE, target switching and overall bad spec design"
    I mean Blizzard have provided rogues with possibility to topping charts with each spec each major patch, and people still would complain. Being single-specc fanatic is just not wise.
    Last edited by Greyzor; 2017-09-17 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyzor View Post
    Twix stated what sub is superior to any other rogue spec atm, you were so mad at him what you decided to confirm his statement with your 3rd thesis.
    Why would you call person an asshole for pointing out obvious things? That makes no sense.
    Everyone who care to be competitive should and would switch specs during expansion according to the major nerfs/buffs/reworks.

The forums are flooded with threads like "daem I was playing the easiest spec in etire game (Sin) since EN launch and now they are forcing me to play sub (which is better in any situation) but I am refusing because I am so into 40% waiting slow-paced playstyle with shitty random AoE, target switching and overall bad spec design"
    I mean Blizzard have provided rogues with possibility to topping charts with each spec each major patch, and people still would complain. Being single-specc fanatic is just not wise.
    If it were that easy to swap specs I'm sure less people would refuse. Legendaries and AP make it considerably harder to swap on the fly.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyzor View Post

He stated that "someone was stoopidz for playing the subpar spec of assassination" and that you should have all the sub legos. I, myself, play sub, have every lego for rogues, and enjoy playinh sub full time far more than sin. However, stating that everyone is stupid for not being in my hardcore situation, is a ridiculous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    you can do that with any spec, any classes, any role
    word, but assassination is really easy and predictable.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...