View Poll Results: Would you marry or date someone with a physical impairment?

Voters
57. This poll is closed
  • Yes.

39 68.42%
  • No.

18 31.58%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends?

I would marry her If I love her, sure. I would date her If I like her, sure. I wouldn't do any of them If I would do it just because of a physical impairment, not really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I wouldn´t ... I wouldn´t be interested dating someone physicaly impaired. The thing is though, if I´d be in relationship with someone, and suddenly the person I´m with relationship would happened to be physicaly impaired let´s say because of some accident or anything, in that moment I´d never leave that person no matter what ... If you don´t wanna date someone physically impaired, okay no problem ... but if you leave someone you´re in relationship with because she/he is suddenly criplled is fuc**** terrible !

Robot hand, imagine the possibilities !

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I loved her, of course. Loving someone who you feel strongly loves you back just as much, is the only reason to get married in my opinion. Physical attraction will eventually fade, but what is left is always there in a true marriage. Love. And there are many other ways one can show their love rather than just with sex.