Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I feel like the biggest PR problem the EU has is that 90% of its citiziens seems to have no idea what it does, what its for and how it works.
    Pretty sure everyone in a modern country knows what it does, it protects your interests and protects you from governmental abuse.

I mean in my country the EU's purpose and goals were fairly interwoven with any kind of course regarding economy, trade, law and finances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I feel like the biggest PR problem the EU has is that 90% of its citiziens seems to have no idea what it does, what its for and how it works.
    Which is something they acknowledge and are working on another problem is, certain nations "cough UK cough" made it a habit of blaming everything bad on the sun on the EU. The EU is the perfect target since they do no really oppose the criticism on a national level since that means getting involved in national politics what isn't their intend or purpose, unless things are really going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah I mean what you are describing is a cult basically.

"Sure you can leave, but all of your friends and family will alienate you, and you will be homeless and destitute"

Just more reason to think the EU is insane.
    According to your definition every family with teenage children is a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes you have gotten fairly pathetic, i agree
    You're pretty much cancer of this forum, giving nothing to the discussion, saying imaginary things and then saying that other people are pathetic just because you're blind to truth.

demanding unreasonable reparations from germany and blaming them worked so well after WW1......

If Poland would go through with this, this would only give far-right populists more hold on the people, might even splitter the EU and give ground to a new war.
    for the sake of peace, polands rightwing should shut up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are those 75 million for all the Polish thieves and criminals that it exports around the EU? Or is it a thank you gift for helping Polands economy improve? Or perhaps it's a thank you for protecting them from Russia?
    No, they're just throwing a fit over a responsability they're refusing to commit to even though they signed the papers like everyone else. They want all the good parts but none of the responsability that comes with it. Typical Eastern states.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-09-10 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So, you should say "we are getting our money from ourselves" because Poland is still in the EU.
    Saying that "we" as EU and then using EU country as "them" is pretty much ignorant.

Fear from bombing/terrorism.
    More people are afraid of spiders than terrorists. Lets see if we can get Poland's populist government to fix that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    good for them. one of the few countries left that respect people who died and bled to make it what it is now. those who died for their countries would turn in their graves if they saw what happened to it now.

immigrants are parasites that destroy everything they come in contact with. just take a look at greece, sweden and france. germany is on the same path and any other nation that lets them in. only idiot would approve of it
    This is pretty funny considering there's millions of Polish immigrants in EU and NA. And Polish immigrants "taking jobs" was also a big factor in people voting for Brexit. If I was EU I'd kick Poland out tbh, Eastern European countries benefit from EU way more than they contribute. But ignoramuses like you are easily riled up by this anti immigrant grandstanding without considering that fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Amusing, I am pretty sure that the Polish people will keep election Orban for exactly the same reason you EU lovers hate him, because he has the balls to stand up to the SJW politics of Merkel and the rest of her stupid friends in the EU. Fuck immigration quotas, and fuck Merkel.
    Orban is from hungary not poland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The difference is that EU will win.
    Never. The glorious and beloved leader will lead us to victory. That or he and his BoR war boys will end up in valhalla first.

Brussels technocrats still doing their best to drive people who value their nations' sovereignty out of the EU. The peoples of Eastern Europe didn't spend 70+ years under hard tyranny to simply trade it for soft tyranny.

Perhaps the nations of Eastern Europe should exit the EU and form a modern version of the Little Entente.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    More people are afraid of spiders than terrorists. Lets see if we can get Poland's populist government to fix that too.
    Not really. An animal that it pretty much harmless and someone that could kill you and your friends/family? Seriously?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Orban is from hungary not poland.
    Herp, you are right. Same principles though. Both countries have been adamant about restricting or even preventing migration into their nations. Don't blame either of them.

$75 million might be a whole lot cheaper than what they would spend on refugees.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    This is pretty funny considering there's millions of Polish immigrants in EU and NA. And Polish immigrants "taking jobs" was also a big factor in people voting for Brexit. If I was EU I'd kick Poland out tbh, Eastern European countries benefit from EU way more than they contribute. But ignoramuses like you are easily riled up by this anti immigrant grandstanding without considering that fact.
    I know a lot of Polish immigrants, and they aren't problematic here in Canada. They come here to have better lives and they work hard. There are a finite number of jobs before immigration becomes the burden, why do you think the Polish are so prone to emigrating? They'd stay in Poland if they had more jobs and life was more sustainable. That is my understanding of the Polish immigrants that I know personally. I am sure that is the same in the UK and elsewhere, and at least they do a good job of integrating and contributing to society unlike uneducated Arabs and Africans.

Infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-09-10 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    demanding unreasonable reparations from germany and blaming them worked so well after WW1......

If Poland would go through with this, this would only give far-right populists more hold on the people, might even splitter the EU and give ground to a new war.
    for the sake of peace, polands rightwing should shut up.
    There is no 'going through' with this. It's historical and legal nonsense, and even with Polands current leaders being morons, they know at least that much.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    They are definitely free to do that. They could do it any moment...

None of them want to end up like Venezuela though, because that is pretty much what would happen. They'd be a bunch of poor nations together torn apart by internal strife and then Russia will swoop in instead. Not to mention all those east-europeans who would be pissed off their access to the EU has been taken away.

- - - Updated - - -

In the UK being polish is pretty much the same deal as being an arab. The people who voted Brexit will generally despise you.
    That's a pretty big stigma then. I am not sure what would have caused it, but my experience with Canadian Poles is a generally positive one.

If the immigrants are such as big addition as some of the west politician says, why do You want to move them here ? If u truly benefit from them, have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Are those 75 million for all the Polish thieves and criminals that it exports around the EU?.
    Nice racism and generalization right there. How about you say where you live so we can say your nation is full of thieves and criminals that they export all around the world? Trump drone much? Feels like reading that bullshit about the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I still don't understand the EU. Our politicians are already shitty enough and they are the ones we voted for... I can't imagine another country's shitty politicians dictating how our country should be run on top of it.
    And thats pretty much sums up why the UK voted to leave, our politicians screw up its our fault and we can change it ... EU screws up and its tough luck when a ruling body, which isn't voted for by every country involvred and can't be dismissed or changed isn't a recipe for a good system.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"