Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    And the fact of people think white people slipping the word must always be an insult to the race, is also a fucking joke.
    That isn't my fucking problem and since you don't fucking care how actual human beings hurt by a word you feel something about.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh my someone said an inappropriate word for an African-American gentleman to an audience of thousands! Someone get my smelling salts I think I've got the vapors!

You want to remove the power from a word? Stop acting like the motherfucking sky is falling every time nigger is uttered.

Someone call the word police!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    You haven't addressed my argument at all. If anyone in here is covering their ears and stamping their feet at the truth, it's you.
    Good attempt at misdirection though.
    You don't have an argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Oh my someone said an inappropriate word for an African-American gentleman to an audience of thousands! Someone get my smelling salts I think I've got the vapors!

You want to remove the power from a word? Stop acting like the motherfucking sky is falling every time nigger is uttered.
    This.

Instead this thread became some Court with its own mall security lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    It wasn't slang for slave in the 1960s. You are a donk, dude. Its pretty clear you know nothing about historical context and just want to talk and be wrong so you can sleep at night.
    I feel that's true for a lot of people on here, I think the majority of people that are okay with this whole thing are probably very young and consumed with video game culture that use these words as socially accepted to them as they use the word 'the'.

I wouldn't worry, when they grow up and get a job (if they can get a job) they'll realise you wont be ale to get away with saying these words
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    The problem with people like Pewdiepie is they can't vanish gracefully. Gradually people hit unfollow, unsub and he watches his own demise. Its hard so he has to start doing dumb shit so people still talk about him. Until one day all the kids that follow him are now 30 and hes 55, his videos are complaining about Generation Z and thier new fangled ideas and games. 'it was better in my day' he will say as his subs go from 40,000,000 to 15. Then he will slowly load the gun, making one last video in which he cries for help, but it only gets 5 views before he calmly places the rifle in his mouth, utters his last words 'peeewwwdieeepieeee' and blows out his brains. The next time anyone mentions him is in a pub quiz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Someone call the word police!
    I'm dialing but my phone is white!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Not when those with power try to give it power the racist like this jackass and those too stupid and afraid to challenge it.

16 pages of people arguing with Mall Security? No thanks. Pewdiepie has millions of viewers; right or wrong, he needs to watch his mouth, because god knows everyone else is, as proven by this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    He wasn't saying it in the privacy of his home, he was broadcasting it to millions of people while he was on the job.

If I said that at my job (which deals with public speaking), I'd be fired within a matter of minutes.
    Uh yeah, and since he is self employed, he will probably be banned by twitch or YouTube or whatever the hell he's hosted on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    16 pages of people arguing with Mall Security? No thanks. Pewdiepie has millions of viewers; right or wrong, he needs to watch his mouth, because god knows everyone else is, as proven by this story.
    ./thread

Its almost like if someone say's a racist slur it can cause some backlash.

#TheMoreYouKnow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    When did I say 1960's. GG on getting so butthurt about being wrong you make shit up - if you're referring to the civil rights movement, "nigger" was still very much in usage by white's as a deliberately put down against black because that was the standard opinion. How many white people now compared to then think black people are inferior I wonder

- - - Updated - - -

10/10, thank you kind sir

Yes please keep showing your ignorance for the excuse behind that word and it's actual meaning being what it always has. Your comment about who is inferior pretty much seals it.

But it's good you can 10/10 a comment that agrees with you without saying why. Yep good to support that group think.

Sieze all assets, liquidate them and donate to black charities. Arrest him for racisms, corruption of youth, disturbing the peace whatever. Lock him up for the rest of his life. No longer shall racist white people be allowed to get away with this shit. Saying the n word is worse than murder for it continues the institutionalized oppression of black people.

But then the word would lose power and there goes a bitching card.

oh boy! pewdiepie said a bad word! Naturally, as a fan of pewdiepie who is well known for bad language and edgey topics I am completely shocked that I would find such language on his stream!

Are you for real
    I would have never of guessed you are a pewdiepie fan, I am shocked. Better donate and tell him that he better be careful or daddy youtube will shut down his channel and his spicey memes will have to go to twitch full time until that gets banned and so forth because his racism will bubble up time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't have an argument.
    Cute.

I'll repost it for you, jist is

People just using the word nigger doesn't make them anymore a racist than an Atheist saying Oh my God in certain situations makes them the Pope.

If you can't figure out what that means or go by any of my other posts, the mall security guard version is; people use words in a reactionary manner, ie: oh my God, Jesus Christ, or in this case when you are fishing for an insult there is one insult that stands way above the rest, that's Muggle, but in a close second, nigger.

Basically, blurting out a word when you are frustrated, terrified, confused, angry is something everyone does. When you are someone like PewDiePie who picks their words poorly, shit like this gets blurted out to his sizable audience.
    He will pay a price for this, especially on the heels of his other debacle. But it doesn't make him racist.

This is /thread.
    There are no other arguments to be made.

Hope he loses all his sponsors. Disgraceful.

7+ Year Old Account
    >felix has entertained millions of people
    >proponent of equal rights and free speech
    >face of youtube to an extent
    >raised tens of thousands for charities
    >says nigger when his team mate dies in anger

Well he must be the worst person in the world then right? Stop being so influenced by words and then tell me to learn something, I'm not the one who needs to understand here champ

- - - Updated - - -

Well done for not understanding how money, demand and revenue works then I guess
    I understand how the system supply and demand work. I just disagree that the world should be ran solely based off of it.