Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    someones jealous
    Controversies like this tend to bring out mountains of envy from people. It makes you wonder who's outrage is genuine and who's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Electryon View Post
    Possibly the best development in regards to Youtube is the fact that certain people are no longer getting paid to turn a camera on themselves for a couple hours a week and calling it a job.
    Sadly not the right people.

Pewdiepie gets all this shit, meanwhile human fecal impactions like Keemstar are still going strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't ever say that word in the heat of the moment or otherwise, and I'm pretty damn far from politically correct. I don't follow pewdiepie so I can't speculate if he is racist or not. I will say that word is inappropriate whomever says it regardless of circumstances and it is especially stupid for a public figure to do so. Don't be a dumbass.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really not all the uncommon for vile insults to come out of the woodwork when you're getting your ass kicked in a competitive game.

I do it all the time in street fighter and tekken. "Fagget" "stupid fucking drone", "cunt" and "retard" and others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sadly not the right people.

Pewdiepie gets all this shit, meanwhile human fecal impactions like Keemstar are still going strong.
    What's wrong with Keemster?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    You hope he loses everything because he accidentally said "nigger" once?
    Absolutely. It was only an accident in that he blurted it out but the idea and notion was in his mind already and his appropriation supremely unprofessional. Hence, disgraceful.

Every youtuber, gamer should blacklist the Firewatch devs for trying to abuse the copyright strike system.

Last edited by ramjb; 2017-09-12 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also noticed that most people who have their jimmies rustled by the nigger word are those, who live in US. Huh, weird, isn't it? That people who had virtually nothing to do with this part of racism don't associate this word as something extremely bad.

And i still can't comprehend how saying a fucking word can make you a racist especially when its said out of any sensible context
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-09-12 at 02:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    People who aren't racist don't use the word in private or "let it slip". It's not part of their vocabulary whether they are drunk, upset or anything else.
    That's the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. Me, my family and friends occasionally use the swedish word for nigger (neger) when making jokes. Not because we are racist but because there is nobody around to get offended by it. It's called friendly banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Absolutely. It was only an accident in that he blurted it out but the idea and notion was in his mind already and his appropriation supremely unprofessional. Hence, disgraceful.
    Well, think what you will I suppose. Thankfully you're in no position to affect anyone with what seems to be your sense of intense sadism in punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I also noticed that most people who have their jimmies rustled by the nigger word are those, who live in US. Huh, weird, isn't it? That people who had virtually nothing to do with this part of racism don't associate this word as something extremely bad
    Maybe because its historically a word in the US used to demean black Americans?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'd like him to say it more, for the sole purpose of pissing whiny and sensitive people off. It's actually hillarious to see you guys cry and work effortlessly to prevent humanity from progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's really not all the uncommon for vile insults to come out of the woodwork when you're getting your ass kicked in a competitive game.

I do it all the time in street fighter and tekken. "Fagget" "stupid fucking drone", "cunt" and "retard" and others.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with Keemster?
    Anyone who resorts to slurs used against me because they're angry... is an idiot in my book.

"I was just mad at some npc so I call them faggots!" like what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Controversies like this tend to bring out mountains of envy from people. It makes you wonder who's outrage is genuine and who's not.
    I dont want Youtube to be overly regulated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Maybe because its historically a word in the US used to demean black Americans?
    Maybe people should stop taking it out of context? And black people should stop calling each other like that and this word should be simply erased? Or maybe people should start using some fucking context before throwing accusation, or, you know, grow up a bit?

I just don't understand the difference here of him saying fuck, nigger, banana, eskimos, cunt or whatever swedish gibberish he used to say in this case - it wasn't used in a "demeaning of black Americans" context, it was akin to Oblivion NPCs going "UGH!" at you when they hit you. I mean, he didn' even know if he was black or not, how that makes any sense?
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Maybe people should stop taking it out of context? And black people should stop calling each other like that and this word should be simply erased? Or maybe people should start using some fucking context before throwing accusation, or, you know, grow up a bit?

I just don't understand the difference here of him saying fuck, nigger, banana, eskimos, cunt or whatever swedish gibberish he used to say in this case - it wasn't used in a "demeaning of black Americans" context, it was akin to Oblivion NPCs going "UGH!" at you when they hit you.
    Is it racist that you are a Russian stereotype?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Is it racist that you are a Russian stereotype?
    Dunno, is a Russian a race? And am i a stereotype? I thought i at best had a "C" grade at being a Russian stereotype. I mean, i don't drink vodka, i don't play balalayka (while i do have one actually), i don't play button accordion, i don't have an Ushanka, i don't call people "comrades". Damn, i need to get myself together.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Every youtuber, gamer should blacklist the Firewatch devs for trying to abuse the copyright strike system.
    They are not abusing the copyright strike system at all. Don't arm chair lawyer your not good at it. As I have already posted once in this thread they are well within there legal right.

To quote myself.

The law is on the dev's side in this issue.

(From a Actually Lawyer, Read the tweets he comments about ths)
    https://twitter.com/MrRyanMorrison/s...41977887186944

The dev's have the right to revoke at any time even more so when they see that something can damage there IP/Brand. Felix can fight it but he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Fair Use isn't a law its a defense and Lets Play videos have never been seen as Fair Use.

Can't abuse something when you are within your legal right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Dunno, is a Russian a race? And am i a stereotype? I thought i at best had a "C" grade at being a Russian stereotype. I mean, i don't drink vodka, i don't play balalayka (while i do have one actually), i don't play button accordion, i don't have an Ushanka, i don't call people "comrades". Damn, i need to get myself together.
    Do Russians really refer to one another as "comrade"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Do Russians really refer to one another as "comrade"?
    Da comrade

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Anyone who resorts to slurs used against me because they're angry... is an idiot in my book.

"I was just mad at some npc so I call them faggots!" like what?
    Except it's never directed at anyone and no one hears it but me.

It's literally no different from someone tossing their helmet on the sideline in frustration.