View Poll Results: How many ranks will you have in your MS artifact when the Netherlight Crucible opens?

Voters
254. This poll is closed
  • <60

41 16.14%
  • 60+

55 21.65%
  • 63+

117 46.06%
  • 66+

35 13.78%
  • 69+

3 1.18%
  • 72+

3 1.18%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question How many ranks will you have in your MS artifact when the Netherlight Crucible opens?

That first item level power up is substantial, and our RL has asked that everyone have at least 60, and that we push for 63. I am currently at 64.7 on my main, pushing hard for 66, but even with the new WQs that might not happen by Tuesday. I got my alts to 60 and mostly idled them at that point while I focus my main.

60 to open item level boosts, 63 for first light/shadow trait, 66 for next, 69 for next...
    Correction: Item level boosts open just from completing the quests to activate the Crucible. Shadow/Light traits become available at 60 for your first relic, 63 for your 2nd, and 66 for your 3rd. Additional relic traits become available at 69, 72, and 75.

Where will you be on Tuesday? What are your RL's expectations?
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-09-12 at 06:32 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    66 right now, no chance of 69 til next week. Good enough to start though.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

ive been pulling in about 10 bil ap aday and am on track to hit 66 later today maybe 67 by the time netherlight is open

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    66 right now, no chance of 69 til next week. Good enough to start though.
    Kudos on 66! I play too many alts

63 on both warrior and druid, possibly 60 on shaman. Been spending my time gearing all 12 classes rather than grinding AP.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    63 on both warrior and druid, possibly 60 on shaman. Been spending my time gearing all 12 classes rather than grinding AP.
    Wow - you play more alts than I do!
    I mostly play 4:
    VDH 938 @ 64.7
    Prot Pally 932 @ 62
    Prot Warrior 922@ 60
    Brewmaster 921 @ 60
    The others will have to settle for table missions between now and Tuesday, as I tunnel my main.

I am at 55, might get 56!

Curious whether someone is legit 72+ or just thumbing their nose at the poll. I imagine there are a handful of players that high. My friend is a ret pally who only plays the one toon, and always has one of the highest AP totals on our large server. He might have 72. But I'm guessing that's less than 1% of active players.

I think almost all of my alts are around 68 or so, but I'm actually waiting until the crucible hits before upgrading their weapons and with 6 alts it's hard to remember where everyone is at.

Has anyone else had RLs set expectations?

I dont think even Linton will make it to 72 when patch hits...
    Personally, atm at 63, maybe ill get another one... But im honestly not that bothered with the crucible...

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Has anyone else had RLs set expectations?
    60 is a pretty decemt place to set expectations, every raider that does just his +10-15 per week + hc and mythic raiding + at least 5 daily caches, should allready be at 60 without pushing limits.
    Last edited by killwithpwr; 2017-09-10 at 07:39 AM.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Personally, atm at 63, maybe ill get another one... But im honestly not that bothered with the crucible...

60 is a pretty decemt place to set expectations, every raider that does just his +10-15 per week + hc and mythic raiding + at least 5 daily caches, should allready be at 60 without pushing limits.
    Agreed. And 60 is a big power up, +15 item levels. Having that for the entire raid should help everyone progress Tuesday night.

At 63. Might possibly hit 64 before NLC. Not sure. Either way, long way from 75. I'm actually liking this grind, it's not too grindy and in your face as the most important shit comes at 60.

Curious whether someone is legit 72+ or just thumbing their nose at the poll. I imagine there are a handful of players that high. My friend is a ret pally who only plays the one toon, and always has one of the highest AP totals on our large server. He might have 72. But I'm guessing that's less than 1% of active players.
    If wowprogress is to be believed the furthest right now is at 69.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

60 to open item level boosts, 63 for first light/shadow trait, 66 for next, 69 for next...
    Pretty sure it's no requirement for the ilvl boost, and it's definitely 60 for the first shadow/light. Unless you have some sort of insider information that this has changed since PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post

No way they do. They have picked up 2 since the patch hit. The AP needed per level at that point is gigantic. They will need another 200 billion AP to hit 72, almost double what they currently have.

- - - Updated - - -

The fun part is looking at what you need to hit 75 and open everything, 943 billion AP. From what most have said there were at so far just 900 billion more then you have.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I will easily have 69.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    Pretty sure it's no requirement for the ilvl boost, and it's definitely 60 for the first shadow/light. Unless you have some sort of insider information that this has changed since PTR.
    I never played the PTR, so you might be right, but I thought it was 60 for the item level boost and 63 for the first shadow/light.

Agreed. And 60 is a big power up, +15 item levels. Having that for the entire raid should help everyone progress Tuesday night.
    60 is the first Light/Shadow trait. +iLvl is free for everybody that unlocks the crucible. 60, 63, 66 are Netherlight traits, 69, 72 and 75 are bonus artifact traits.

Since they come at 3 level intervals and 75 is definitely the last one, 60 has to be the first.

Oh crap didn't know that we needed certain levels on our weapon for the crucible. Currently at 61, might find some rush groups to do old raids for AP farm today, assuming that this is still a decent AP farming method