Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    BlizzCon 2017 Goody Bag

    Update: Added some pictures from Gamespot

    BlizzCon 2017 Goody Bag
    Trump got a BlizzCon 2017 Goody Bag and shared the contents! Take a look back at the BlizzCon 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, and 2010 bags.

    • BlizzCon backpack
    • Overwatch figure with hanger
    • Cute but Deadly Series 3 Overwatch figure
    • Series 4 Blizzard Pin (10 pins in the series)
    • Badge Icon pack, for you to attach to your BlizzCon backpack




    Last edited by chaud; 2017-09-12 at 03:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,241
    seems lacking of wow or starcraft, hearthstone, diablo, hots, content...
    90% overwatch
    then a pin with the chance of it being from one of the games

  3. #3
    When can I buy one!?!?!?!?!?

  4. #4
    Wooow, Overwatch yay... nah. Where is the rest? Overwatch is not the only game around here.

  5. #5
    My guess is the WoW stuff is going to be tied to the x-pac so they'll probably get that at BlizzCon so to not spoil anything prematurely.

  6. #6
    That's a lot of Overwatch stuff and not a lot of anything else... O.o

  7. #7
    High Overlord Tracerz07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX USA
    Posts
    161
    That's extremely disappointing... overwatch has officially become their flagship franchise. Slightly annoyed by that.

  8. #8
    I am Murloc! A dot Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    America, you great unfinished symphony.
    Posts
    5,486
    How underwhelmingly generic.

  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans TriHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KFC and Watermelon
    Posts
    2,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    That's extremely disappointing... overwatch has officially become their flagship franchise. Slightly annoyed by that.
    What did you expect? It's the next moneymaker. WoW is no longer their baby (even though it still makes them the most money).

    Times change, WoW has been their flagship for 13 years now, I just hope they do something more with OW like a single player game or something.

  10. #10
    So an over watch goodibag how stupid.

  11. #11
    And not a single orc or murloc was given lol

  12. #12
    if this is all you get for $40 I will gladly be skipping this one.

  13. #13
    Titan Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Algo Solar System.
    Posts
    14,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    if this is all you get for $40 I will gladly be skipping this one.
    That's for actually going. Not a Virtual Ticket.

    If you got an actual Blizzcon ticket for 40 dollars then it's probably a fake.
    A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. Lelouch Vi Britannia. (Code Geass)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

  14. #14
    Pretty unremarkable, to be honest.

    Then again, last year's Goody Bag was pretty sweet.
    Born to lose and destined to fail.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That's for actually going. Not a Virtual Ticket.

    If you got an actual Blizzcon ticket for 40 dollars then it's probably a fake.
    They have been selling the goody bags to virtual ticket holders for the last 4 or 5 years for $40.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    What did you expect? It's the next moneymaker. WoW is no longer their baby (even though it still makes them the most money).

    Times change, WoW has been their flagship for 13 years now, I just hope they do something more with OW like a single player game or something.
    Overwatch doesn't make anywhere even close to as much money as Hearthstone. Hearthstone is literally what pays the salary of almost all Blizzard employees. It's crazy.

  17. #17
    Titan Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Algo Solar System.
    Posts
    14,159
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    They have been selling the goody bags to virtual ticket holders for the last 4 or 5 years for $40.
    Oh lol. Did not actually know that haha.

    I feel a bit silly for being behind on the times now.
    A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. Lelouch Vi Britannia. (Code Geass)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

  18. #18
    Yup. bag full of plastic Chinese tats worth few bucks.

  19. #19
    o wow what a lot of junk. cant belive any adoult will waste 40 $ on this -_-

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Melizzy View Post
    Overwatch doesn't make anywhere even close to as much money as Hearthstone. Hearthstone is literally what pays the salary of almost all Blizzard employees. It's crazy.
    Erm, what?

    Overwatch destroys Hearthstone in terms of revenue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •