Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the login music is already done for 8.0, its possible its closer than we think. Spring release 2018 anyone?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, we get better hosts this year! Maybe no more Direct tv ads would be an awesome change as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    well you need a minority, and a female ''gamergirl'' with oddly coloured hair, and ofc an efeminate man.
    Is one of them at the very least gay or bi? Otherwise I can't check of my diversity list.

I expect a pet Murgeras

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Might be the first Virtual BlizzCon i skip.

Havn't logged in since 7.3... not feeling it anymore after 11,5 years.
    Agreed I feel the same. I always maintain that the issue isn't with the game anymore but with me. I'm just burned out and the magic has been completely gone for me for a long while. :-/
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Wonder if this is where they'll official comfirm that theyre announcing the next WoW expansion at Blizzcon. I know they did that for legion. Not sure if they do it for Blizzcon expansions tho.

Oh boy it's time for the Annual drinking game.
    + 1 shot when casters say "exciting" or "excited"
    + 1 shot when casters say "amazing"
    + 1 shot when casters say "I feel like <something positive>"
    + 5 shots when they say anything remotely negative about anything during the presentation (don't worry, they won't)

I sure can't wait for PR speech and marketing slogans being thrown my way.

I guess I'll just read the summary on MMO-champion after it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Oh boy it's time for the Annual drinking game.
    + 1 shot when casters say "exciting" or "excited"
    + 1 shot when casters say "amazing"
    + 1 shot when casters say "I feel like <something positive>"
    + 5 shots when they say anything remotely negative about anything during the presentation (don't worry, they won't)

I sure can't wait for PR speech and marketing slogans being thrown my way.

I guess I'll just read the summary on MMO-champion after it's over.
    I don't think what's left of my liver will survive that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Wonder if this is where they'll official comfirm that theyre announcing the next WoW expansion at Blizzcon. I know they did that for legion. Not sure if they do it for Blizzcon expansions tho.
    Not trying to point out the blatantly obvious here. but 7.3 has already been out for a while. we can assume (because of it's similar design to 5.4) that this is probably the last patch of this expansion. We haven't even heard of any new expansion yet, it's not even been rumoured.

If Blizzard doesn't announce an expansion it would mean a minimum time of 8-16 months of 7.3 (or 7.4)

Time gap between previous expansions (last patch - prepatch):

MoP - WoD 2013-09-10 ---> 2014-10-14 (11 months)

WOD - Legion 2015-06-23 ---> 2016-07-19 (13 months)

I'd bet at least a 12 months. so the release of the next expansion would be around september-october 2018

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great its her again....that nobody cares about or probably even heard of...