Seat of the Triumvirate loot = garbage for all, or just me?

Looking through the loot table for the new dungeon, there is literally not one piece that really appeals to my Demon Hunter, even at high M+. The trinkets have obnoxious "spawn an add that attacks" on-use effects (which let's face it everyone hates). Relics are trash. Most people I've spoken to also agree that the Cathedral of the Eternal Night also had crap loot.

Is the the case for most specs, or is it just me? Just agility classes? I'm just surprised that Blizzard would go to the effort of creating two new beautiful dungeons and fill them chalk full with monkey feces.

its almost as if the loot is secondary to the actual dungeons to them. what a stupid idea huh.

its only good for the mog

Most dungeons have bad loot overall, so it's not particularly surprising. I find normally 1 or 2 pieces of gear per dungeon have adequate stats for me, and dungeons trinkets are usually worse than statsticks.

Considering a good chunk of ToS loot is worse than using old NH gear this shouldn't surprise anyone in the slightest.

Deleted
    There are a bunch of good cloth items in there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, any gear with an item level increase and good secondary stats are boring but progress. It has never been that interesting but always welcomed.

I will say that most trinkets have been a train wreck for ALL of legion. Sure there are a couple of slam dunks for certain specs but most have been like WTF.
    I have a bag full of 925+ trinkets but they all seem like shit compared to my 890 arcano crystal.
    Part of the problem is we have seen it all, I imagine there is alot of pressure for new stuff but these legion trinkets are bleh!
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Well, any gear with an item level increase and good secondary stats are boring but progress. It has never been that interesting but always welcomed.

I will say that most trinkets have been a train wreck for ALL of legion. Sure there are a couple of slam dunks for certain specs but most have been like WTF.
    I have a bag full of 925+ trinkets but they all seem like shit compared to my 890 arcano crystal.
    Part of the problem is we have seen it all, I imagine there is alot of pressure for new stuff but these legion trinkets are bleh!
    Same here except mine is a 900 Convergence of Fates...I have a ton of 910-935 various trinkets, but crap like hell....

The ring set is great for tanks if they don't need to use a legendary
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Out of all my better geared chars (925+), no SotT doesn't drop anything appealing. Those toons are spriest/heal, bear/resto/dps, dk tank/dps and monk tank. I remember CoEN being just as futile regarding the loot table, with the exception of Penance relic for my priest's disc spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    its almost as if the loot is secondary to the actual dungeons to them. what a stupid idea huh.
    What does this even mean?

The 1000 avoidance ring set might be something sought after for people running high keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    One okeyish pair of mail bracers there for me, but thats it. The rest of the loot can all tf to 955 and still be useless.

Haste/Vers + Crit/Vers ring combo with 1k Avoidance is pretty insane for my Blood dk, Haste/Vers hands with extra damage chance on auto attacks look decent, Haste/vers neck and finally some Haste/Crit wrists. Looks like some nice pieces for me, so no its not all completely useless.

Well that applies to almost any dungeon. Plate belt is nice, but that's about it.(warrior)