Thread: Married People

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The person being cheated with is not the person doing the cheating. You don't owe some random wife/husband anything.
    Personally, I disagree. I think you do owe it other people to not make their situation even worse and acting like it doesn't concern you at all despite actively and knowilingly participating in doing, regardless if you know them or not. I am pretty sure that if you were in their shoes, you would not just look at the person your partner cheated on you with and say "Oh, I don't blame them a bit. Not their problem." I don't believe that.

Sometimes, we should look beyond only what concerns us directly, and also consider how our actions make others feel. I think engaging in sex with a married person is selfish and immoral.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-09-14 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know why but recently I have been receiving quite a few messages from married men seeking discreet sex and though I am flattered at the same time I have absolutely no interest in getting myself involved in somebody's infidelity. I am against cheating completely and feel sorry for these wives especially considering I know for a fact these blokes will be meeting somebody else for sex. Have you been approached by a married man or woman looking for sex and did you or would you say yes?
    If they want to cheat on their partner then their partner likely failed to be a good partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Homewrecking is one of my hobbies.
    I feel that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I am pretty sure that if you were in their shoes, you would not just look at the person your partner cheated on you with and say "Oh, I don't blame them a bit. Not their problem." I don't believe that.
    On the contrary, that's exactly how I look at it.

Sometimes, we should look beyond only what concerns us directly, and also consider how our actions make others feel.
    I don't care about "feelings" in general. Certainly not those of random strangers.

I think engaging in sex with a married person is selfish and immoral.
    Selfish, perhaps. Morality is relative/subjective.