Drastic Stat Weight Differences

So I just got ayala's (finally) and I'm trying to run my stat weights.

Getting a pretty drastic difference when just switching a haste/mastery ring for vers/mastery

Haste ring puts me at 17.49% haste and vers ring puts me at 14.31% haste so it's not like I'm hitting a breakpoint or anything.

Haste ring is 2020 mastery/1194 haste

Vers ring is 1745 mastery/1469 vers

Here's the stat weights

Vers ring:

Haste ring:

Haste statweight seems to drop a large amount when using the haste/mastery gem. Any ideas?

That usually means you are at a breakpoint where the stat loses potency. Haste being that stat here.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That usually means you are at a breakpoint where the stat loses potency. Haste being that stat here.
    Any idea why I'm hitting a breakpoint here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurimlinn View Post
    Any idea why I'm hitting a breakpoint here?
    Probably is the point where another ability fits in with BC, or something like that. Not completely certain.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Probably is the point where another ability fits in with BC, or something like that. Not completely certain.
    I was under the impression that it was 10% (with iftk)

The important thing about 20% haste atm is BS reduced to 5s and fitting entirely within 1 BC, specifically re 4T20 and IftK. There are more breakpoints as your GCD and CD for MS is reduced the more you get, not purely limited to fitting more things inside CS and BC.

But yeah, stat weights are pretty volatile; you have x haste and y vers with the vers ring and both stats have specific value, you drop one for the other, of course it'll affect their values. You should do plot in SimC to see how their values change as you get more of 'em if you're interested.