Hello.

As my work wont allow me to join before 21:45 ST, I am looking for a raiding guild, that raids later than that.
Server really doesn't mater, cause I don't really aim to do mythic atm.

SO, if you have an alt team, or casual team, that doesn't aim to do mythic, feel free to post here.

About me:

Character - Zadenna - Silvermoon EU (feel free to armory me, tho I might wear prydaz, so I dont get dazzle when I run around, otherwise I have BiS bracers).

prev raiding experience - Wotlk - cleared everything on heroic current content (including LK hc 10 and 25).
Cata - cleared BRD heroic, Tot4w normal, Bastion (I think) 2/5 heroic, DS heroic, firelands 6/7hc on current content
MoP - MSV, HoF hc, ToF 3/4hc, ToT 9/12hc, SoO 13/14 mythic on current (thats the time that mythic was introduced).
WoD - all cleared on heroic current, didn't do any mythic.
Legion - EN mythic cleared, ToV heroic, Nighthold HC + skorp mythic, and thats when I had to change the country I live in, so I quitted raiding.

Then joined a guild, that do Normals and heroics, but after weeks and weeks of being the only one over 80% parses, and some struggling to even reach 40, I decided its not worth the time.
From there Im in social guilds, chating and doing m+ and what not.

If you have questions or better - a guild that might use me, feel free to respond here or PM.

Open for discord, teamspeak or whatever conversation if you like!
ps. I like achievements.