Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    So you are saying there would not be any woman bandits or scum and villainy in a post apocalyptic environment?
    I don't think in absolutes like you.

I was merely laughing and your thinly veiled point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    He's not wrong, you're in denial.
    haha, keep on thinking i'm some commie, its hilarious. Mind finding any quote where I said only Lenin is left wing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I don't think in absolutes like you.

I was merely laughing and your thinly veiled point.
    What was the thinly veiled point?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    What was the thinly veiled point?
    Sealion else where bucko.

This isn't a case of people being offended or being "triggered", it's simply a case of some people wanting to start shit for the sake of starting shit. I know that so many people anymore are easily offended, and people are easily triggered...but, I feel that even more people grasp at any straw to start some sort of pathetic drama (which then in turn leads to people feigning being triggered and offended so that they can add to the drama-factor).

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    This isn't a case of people being offended or being "triggered", it's simply a case of some people wanting to start shit for the sake of starting shit. I know that so many people anymore are easily offended, and people are easily triggered...but, I feel that even more people grasp at any straw to start some sort of pathetic drama (which then in turn leads to people feigning being triggered and offended so that they can add to the drama-factor).
    It also could be a feigned marketing gimmick by the company to up their relevance. In reality it is their game and they don't owe anybody a justification for changing inconsequential content like this.

Quick, wage a social justice war on those dirty SJW's, because here we're ANTI-SJW!!!

It's all so silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Roadhog x Junkrat.

That was my problem with it personally. They went with literally the safest choice.
    I think my problem, was that it was made into such a big deal. I think they just pulled it out of their ass and went "HA! she is a lesbian!" If it was true from the start, they could have put in the backstory of her character, like how they did widowmaker and her husband. Nope, suddenly gay character, oh look its her! Why? CAUSE REASONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I think my problem, was that it was made into such a big deal. I think they just pulled it out of their ass and went "HA! she is a lesbian!" If it was true from the start, they could have put in the backstory of her character, like how they did widowmaker and her husband. Nope, suddenly gay character, oh look its her! Why? CAUSE REASONS!
    If she showed interest in one of the male characters would you still be pitchforking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Quick, wage a social justice war on those dirty SJW's, because here we're ANTI-SJW!!!

It's all so silly.
    You're oversimplifying this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    If she showed interest in one of the male characters would you still be pitchforking?
    But muh secret SJW agenda.

Okay so after reading this absolute dumpsterfire of a thread I still don't know what the fucking symbol that was removed from the game was or why they did it. Was it the image someone posted on the first page of the arm sleeve that looked vaguely like "KEK"? Help me out, here. No one has provided a clear answer, just shit post after shit post.

There's more reaching going on here than in the most hardcore of yoga sessions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Okay so after reading this absolute dumpsterfire of a thread I still don't know what the fucking symbol that was removed from the game was or why they did it. Was it the image someone posted on the first page of the arm sleeve that looked vaguely like "KEK"? Help me out, here. No one has provided a clear answer, just shit post after shit post.
    lol exactly
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Deleted
    Yes, it looks like the kekistan flag symbol. Kind of.

10+ Year Old Account
    - The symbols vaguely resembled the letters "kek".
    - "Kek" is associated with Pepe, and Pepe has been declared a symbol of hate by the ADL.
    - Some high estrogen men saw this and it triggered their internet PTSD and bouts of [literally shaking], so they cried about.
    - Bungie removed the symbols and then virtue signaled on twitter about how SJW they are.
    - Everyone who doesn't give a shit mocked the whole affair.
    - SJWs triggered by the mockery did the usual song and dance of "lol you're so triggered by us getting triggered!"

7+ Year Old Account
    LMFAO. The Southern Poverty Law Center is the biggest hate group there is, outside of the Democratic party who has actively participated in Hate an Slavery since before the civil war and till today. It's comical people take them seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    - The symbols vaguely resembled the letters "kek".
    - "Kek" is associated with Pepe, and Pepe has been declared a symbol of hate by the ADL.
    - Some high estrogen men saw this and it triggered their internet PTSD and bouts of [literally shaking], so they cried about.
    - Bungie removed the symbols and then virtue signaled on twitter about how SJW they are.
    - Everyone who doesn't give a shit mocked the whole affair.
    - SJWs triggered by the mockery did the usual song and dance of "lol you're so triggered by us getting triggered!"
    Or... Bungee decided to avoid a larger version of the "Deus Vult" mini memefest that kicked off around For Honor. Social media presence is a big thing for games these days, and quite rightly, they'd look to avoid that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    Or... Bungee decided to avoid a larger version of the "Deus Vult" mini memefest that kicked off around For Honor. Social media presence is a big thing for games these days, and quite rightly, they'd look to avoid that nonsense.
    its not nonsense, its awesome.
    these crappy games should be praying they get attention like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    its not nonsense, its awesome.
    these crappy games should be praying they get attention like that

No. They should avoid it like the plague. Like certain youtubers should avoid the N-word.