Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaransan View Post
    There is in fact a difference between the set group known as 'antifa' and people who are simply against fascism. Given the right wings insistance that swastika carrying nazi assholes aren't infact representative of them (jurys still out) - I figure its fair to assume that antifa not be associated with every left wing group trying to protest something.
    Antifa is literally "anti" "fascist". Label yourself something else if you don't want to get confused. Problem is they're pretty confused to begin with and want to be associated with Antifa because the only fascists in the US at the moment causing problems are the ones that claim to be anti fascist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No because they violated their parade permit by marching with torches yelling Nazi slogans the night before their sanctioned event which led to the governor declaring the state of emergency.
    Yelling Nazi slogans is still protected speech in the US. Much like BLM is allowed to spew their anti police and and white nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No because they violated their parade permit by marching with torches yelling Nazi slogans the night before their sanctioned event which led to the governor declaring the state of emergency.
    Now you're just making shit up, well that's nothing new.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Now you're just making shit up, well that's nothing new.
    That's definitely not made up, why do you think the governor declared a state of emergency? Because of liberal funsies and gender studies lolz?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Outrage over violent alt-righters driving vehicles into peaceful protestors is "sensationalized"?

Self-defense against alt-right violence isn't paradox of tolerance?
    Dude, all he did was back up at them. It was still wrong, but it's not like he was attempting to mow people down. It was in response to people throwing shit at his vehicle and physically hitting it with their fists and stuff. It was violence and provocation on both sides and while this does not clear nor justify the man in the truck (who should absolutely have criminal charges pressed against him; probably something like reckless driving and possibly intent to harm people with a vehicle, stuff along those lines) it also does not clear nor justify the "peaceful" protesters.

Just because the alt-right escalated to higher forms of violence doesn't mean the anti-fascism protesters are blameless, or that putting part of the blame on them means someone is some kind of morally-illogical quasi-nazi sympathizer.

One very amazing point about internet tough guys is that they are both making existential threats of ''Antifa'', ''BLM'' or ''North Korea'' while at the same time saying they are irrelevant threats that are going to be crushed with big manly guns or manlier nukes.

I mean, folks, do you actually think that the heroes of the alt-right, the KKK or the SA, were terrorized of ''LULZ gender studies graduates'' or bike lock yielding hooligans ?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Dude, all he did was back up at them. It was still wrong, but it's not like he was attempting to mow people down. It was in response to people throwing shit at his vehicle and physically hitting it with their fists and stuff. It was violence and provocation on both sides and while this does not clear nor justify the man in the truck (who should absolutely have criminal charges pressed against him; probably something like reckless driving and possibly intent to harm people with a vehicle, stuff along those lines) it also does not clear nor justify the "peaceful" protesters.

Just because the alt-right escalated to higher forms of violence doesn't mean the anti-fascism protesters are blameless, or that putting part of the blame on them means someone is some kind of morally-illogical quasi-nazi sympathizer.
    Violence has been ratcheted up by both sides and by apathetic political leadership over the past 2 years, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

And again, FFS, I see here that people that claim to be hardcore survivalist obviously never saw a soccer riot (which, for ''libural pansies'' is an annoyance in which criminal activities like petty vandalism abounds, not exactly a mortal threat)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Violence has been ratcheted up by both sides and by apathetic political leadership over the past 2 years, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.
    The violence thus far boils downs from ''BLM-Antifa-whatever group Breitbart decide to dogwhistle'' doing for 100 000 $ of damage at Berkeley (which, with the cost of american education, is beyond trivial) and one bike-lock attack.

Of course, as we are talking about internet tough guys, they probably need to buy ten new more guns to protect themselves and presumably a couple more of B2 bombers and carriers.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And again, FFS, I see here that people that claim to be hardcore survivalist obviously never saw a soccer riot (which, for ''libural pansies'' is an annoyance in which criminal activities like petty vandalism abounds, not exactly a mortal threat)

- - - Updated - - -

The violence thus far boils downs from ''BLM-Antifa-whatever group Breitbart decide to dogwhistle'' doing for 100 000 $ of damage at Berkeley (which, with the cost of american education, is beyond trivial) and one bike-lock attack.

Of course, as we are talking about internet tough guys, they probably need to buy ten new more guns to protect themselves and presumably a couple more of B2 bombers and carriers.
    My signature has never been more applicable than in this moment

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    My signature has never been more applicable than in this moment
    I've truly never seen someone spin up arguments with themselves and continue it on for pages quite like Tasher can. It's a real gift.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So I am confused, are you saying we need to buy more guns and then press the government to build more B2s and carriers? Is this what you are saying needs to occur?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    I've truly never seen someone spin up arguments with themselves and continue it on for pages quite like Tasher can. It's a real gift.
    Yeah, as opposed as people who fall more for dogwhistles than Pavlov's dogs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So I am confused, are you saying we need to buy more guns and then press the government to build more B2s and carriers? Is this what you are saying needs to occur?
    No, I'm saying that the people that act so tough online seems to be utterly terrorized by protests. I know it's unfathomable for some people, but water bottles thrown at a truck, even one decked with the holy flag of the slavemasters puppet show, is not terrorism

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shame none was hit. The welfare office could had used one less recipient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, as opposed as people who fall more for dogwhistles than Pavlov's dogs

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm saying that the people that act so tough online seems to be utterly terrorized by protests. I know it's unfathomable for some people, but water bottles thrown at a truck, even one decked with the holy flag of the slavemasters puppet show, is not terrorism
    So let me understand you correctly, throwing things at vehicles is acceptable, if you hate the people in the vehicle, or you perceive that they hate you. Is that your testimony? Further, who made the claim that throwing things at a vehicle was terrorism? Or are you saying it SHOULD be considered terrorism. Your statements on the subject are murky at best.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

So let me understand you correctly, throwing things at vehicles is acceptable, if you hate the people in the vehicle, or you perceive that they hate you. Is that your testimony? Further, who made the claim that throwing things at a vehicle was terrorism? Or are you saying it SHOULD be considered terrorism. Your statements on the subject are murky at best.
    Throwing plastic bottles at a truck would barely rank as petty vandalism.

Notice how if the truck driver is white, it's a systemic, racist, conspiracy which has an obvious ideological root, but any shade darker and it was just a random occurrence which has nothing to do with his upbringing and ultimately was caused by a white person? If the truck driver is white, we have a HUGE white supremacy problem. If the truck driver is brown, we need to show how much we love Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing plastic bottles at a truck would barely rank as petty vandalism.
    So throwing things at vehicles is acceptable if you dont like the driver, got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Notice how if the truck driver is white, it's a systemic, racist, conspiracy which has an obvious ideological root, but any shade darker and it was just a random occurrence which has nothing to do with his upbringing and ultimately was caused by a white person? If the truck driver is white, we have a HUGE white supremacy problem. If the truck driver is brown, we need to show how much we love Islam.
    If the driver had been brown, the usual suspects would be howling to nuke Algeria or Morocco (if the driver had been Tunisian-the usual suspects are too busy to beg to bomb the right country)

- - - Updated - - -

So throwing things at vehicles is acceptable if you dont like the driver, got it.
    I'm not even sure that pelting a car with plastic bottles leaving no damage is an actual petty crime.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That truck is hideous.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    If the driver had been brown, the usual suspects would be howling to nuke Algeria or Morocco (if the driver had been Tunisian-the usual suspects are too busy to beg to bomb the right country)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even sure that pelting a car with plastic bottles leaving no damage is an actual petty crime.
    And here again you trot out these 'usual suspects'... Who exactly are they? Or is this what you call the voices in your head that command you to write gibberish on the internet?

I know it's very hard to fathom for some people, but throwing fecal matters at a vehicle, even if the driver have a MAGA hat. a ghost costume and a CSA flag, would rank barely as ''vandalism'' in most countries.

While using the truck to attack people would be a crime, even if your agitprop handlers on Twitter told you it's not.
    Driving over monkeys that are throwing poop from their butts at you isn't murder, they are monkeys, it's animal abuse though.