Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How dare you for having a negative opinion on Blizzards work on this fan forum... shame!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Week 3 of patch 7.3 is out. Why are you responding to a "utterly pointless whine thread" instead of playing the patch you seem to enjoy so much?

It almost seems like there's actually nothing worth doing and you're bored out of your mind. Bored enough to respond to a "utterly pointless whine thread".

This is the most childish thing I've read in ages - gratz on that!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Okay, so I'll rephrase it: why don't you just stop playing? It costs you nothing, so you cba to just uninstall the game and never look back. If you want to try antorus, then come back in January, when you can play for 2 hours and leave again.
    Or you just stop posting these (really old getting) whine threads.
    I've answered that in the same post you quoted. That is exactly what I'm doing. I'll come back when Antorus releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    This is the most childish thing I've read in ages - gratz on that!
    You have nothing to share besides petty insults.. think about that before calling anything childish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I've answered that in the same post you quoted. That is exactly what I'm doing. I'll come back when Antorus releases.
    Great, that means we won't be seeing you whine for about 2,5 months, right?

Everthing is recycled within the game these days.. Mounts, dungeons, lore, character models etc etc etc

Deleted
    I'm sorry, do you consider your comments to be productive? Calling my life shit and a wow hater?

If you have nothing of worth to share then I would advice you to keep your mouth shut.

It's just sad
    Then keep your own mouth shut to.. as you said its just sad

If you don't run cathedral because you find it annoying or too challenging for you, that's your problem. Don't speak for me, because I run it all the time and I love it.
    That's fantastic for you, but just looking at the warcraftlogs statistics you will see it's the least run dungeon with a whopping share of 0.8% of all recorded m+10+ in the last two weeks. Challenging content is only interesting for the vast majority of players if it also offers better rewards.

Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in. Boring bosses, boring environment. Very short and small. Nothing unique. It kinda feels like it's just a scenario.
    the last "interesting" dungeon they made (CoEN) is the least used dungeon of all of legion ones so ofc they wouldnt make mistake like this again duh

Deleted
    Travelling and work means I probably wont be able to see this until the weekend at the earliest.

Can anyone let me know the following?

Cathedral > Triumvirate
    Cathedral < Triumvirate
    Cathedral = Triumvirate

I thought Cathedral was ok, but I am a bit worried it seems Triumvirate appears to just be an instanced section of the world I have already walked through?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Travelling and work means I probably wont be able to see this until the weekend at the earliest.

Can anyone let me know the following?

Cathedral > Triumvirate
    Cathedral < Triumvirate
    Cathedral = Triumvirate

I thought Cathedral was ok, but I am a bit worried it seems Triumvirate appears to just be an instanced section of the world I have already walked through?
    For now I'd say Cathedral (release state) > triumvirate.

SoT is a walk in the park on Mythic because the dungeon is balanced around 875+ gear and most people are 920+. SoT M+ is going to be hard, at least the first 3 bosses + trash.

I cry a lot over this game too. Don't feel bad OP. All night I was teared up.

Kappa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    That's fantastic for you, but just looking at the warcraftlogs statistics you will see it's the least run dungeon with a whopping share of 0.8% of all recorded m+10+ in the last two weeks. Challenging content is only interesting for the vast majority of players if it also offers better rewards.
    Who cares about mythic+? People might simply not run it because it's too hard for them, doesn't mean that the dungeon itself is bad. The kind of people who run mythic+ all day aren't the kind of people that would appreciate a dungeon for its art and layout or for the story and theme, or even for the boss mechanics, as all they care about is probably "is it fast to get through?"

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Then keep your own mouth shut to.. as you said its just sad
    Behaving like a little kid.. Not surprised.

Are you going to comment on what the OP said or are you going to continue your pathetic tantrum?

OP really needs to get laid.

Who cares about mythic+? People might simply not run it because it's too hard for them, doesn't mean that the dungeon itself is bad. The kind of people who run mythic+ all day aren't the kind of people that would appreciate a dungeon for its art and layout or for the story and theme, or even for the boss mechanics, as all they care about is probably "is it fast to get through?"
    So? I'm not sure what you want to tell me, you described it yourself as "Very short and small.", so unlike Cathedral it seems quite good for m+.

I've to say; you are a good definition of "troll".

This isn't a dungeon it's a MoP scenario, one of the lazy ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay Boy-King, I think you've past three lies. It's time to stop.

"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you."

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you ever stop making these pathetic whine posts? Why don't you just do everyone a favor and stop playing the game.