Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Oh come on. You know there will be a shitstorm about flying again. 8.0 could have 20 new zones with flying from the beginning and 1 zone with no flying and people would still loose their mind.
    Well that is true.

buy these products or in this case service to get flying mounts. We dont like flying though because game design is hard and I can only make awkward terrain to be engaging.

I've never bought the virtual ticket and I still don't want to as I won't enjoy watching Blizzcon without any chat, I like to see others reaction as I react to something as well. However, I really want this mount..
    '' Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ''

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I've never bought the virtual ticket and I still don't want to as I won't enjoy watching Blizzcon without any chat, I like to see others reaction as I react to something as well. However, I really want this mount..
    Its pretty much a "must buy" if you play the game still. The mounts are that good. Especially the Alliance one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its pretty much a "must buy" if you play the game still. The mounts are that good. Especially the Alliance one.
    My 300+ mounts disagree. They are largely all the same once you get to a certain amount.

And they are gona look pretty silly hovering 1meter over Argus. I guess you can look cool afking in dalaran right?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    My 300+ mounts disagree. They are largely all the same once you get to a certain amount.

And they are gona look pretty silly hovering 1meter over Argus. I guess you can look cool afking in dalaran right?
    Wow you play this game a lot! 300+ mounts! Way to go!

Got now good hopes that we either get our own Garrison style ships next exp pack or guild hall/playerhousing.

Wow you play this game a lot! 300+ mounts! Way to go!
    Thanks. 300+ isn't much though, 350+ is where all the cool kids are. Maybe one day.....

I could always buy bloated ad streaming services like blizzcon to get more right! Choices are endless when you embrace the business model and just throw money away. I never looked at it like that before. You have changed my way of thinking. Thanks I can now enjoy my day with this new gained knowledge and positive outlook.

Yes, I agree. I bought the virtual ticket after that post, couldn't hold myself. I guess it's still worth it since there'll be other in-game goodies for other games as well, maybe a nice mount in hots or a skin in OW? :]
    '' Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ''

Im pretty sure you can get them now, I think the post says they are available now.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Have fun using these on Argus ... oh wait.
    I got a flying machi...

Oh right, we can't fly anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Yet we can fly them in every other zone, except what 8 zones. Nice try though.
    This argument is ridiculous. When you spend 95% of your time in the zones that don't allow flying, it doesn't matter that you can fly the other 5% of the time.

You're pretending the zones from three expansions ago matter. How can you possibly think that you're making a valid point?

On the front page right now, am I seeing personal mini flying alliance and horde ships as MOUNTS????!!

Are my eyes deceiving me?

MUST HAVE NAO!!!!!

I just can't help but feel Horde got shafted when looking at this pic. You see the Alliance char, sitting in his big ass ship with plenty of room to lounge and fuck something up. And you see the Orc sitting down on their little bike frame carried by a hot air balloon.

Anyone else feel the same?

So how long are these available for purchase? How long is the blizzcon ticket available?

Jesus fucking Christ!!!!

/bulge in my pants

I'm sssoooooo getting those mounts. I never thought those dirty bastards would make Flying ships as motherfucking mounts!!
    Do not mock the image of a god.

I want sentinax-type mounts, like the cracked controller from Argus

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    I just can't help but feel Horde got shafted when looking at this pic. You see the Alliance char, sitting in his big ass ship with plenty of room to lounge and fuck something up. And you see the Orc sitting down on their little bike frame carried by a hot air balloon.

For any big fan or Gnomes or Goblins, the mounts are a must buy. Even if they were sold by themselves for $200 or $300, I can see people happily eagerly opening their wallets for Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Right, cause no one cares about watching all the extra blizzcon stuff and actually getting the panels and interviews this year.
    I'm seriously tempted because the mounts are far greater a "perk" to me than murloc-pet ad nauseum, but I remember my last "virtual" BlizzCon and temptation wanes. There were serious video and audio issues that were not resolved at all. I do watch for the panels and not the pixel-goodies, and I don't want to be burned again.

So, if I do break down, it will be solely because I want the mounts. I won't do any watching of BlizzCon, that's what I have chaud for. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the sentiment. I know one acquaintance who wondered why the Horde mount was not more closely based on Orgrim's Hammer.
    Originally Posted by Daeleht (Blue Tracker)
    Post constructively
    or I'll press some different buttons next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    ...I buy an mmo-rpg I expect varying content with social interaction at the heart of it,
    not a twisted version of Diablo meets facebook!
    Perfect summations of my feelings on CRZ - why I want to like it but can't.

as cool as they are... it fills me with a deep dread.

blizzcon shit is usually related to the next expansion in an expansion announcement year. this probably means there's gonna be faction war bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

it's the cannon on the front. they strapped jet engines and a balloon to a giant cannon.

Mechagnome

Remember the orange county choppers show, where Horde won a free mount and alliance had to pay 100k for a caterpillar? PAYBACK TIME BABY

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Think the mount will ever go to the shop or is this a one time only thing ?
    The battle pets aka Murkies from past VT have never gone too the Blizzard shop.....