Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Again ESPN is a business they can do what they want if they feel she hurts their image that is their choice. what I am calling out and you are refusing to acknowledge is the President using his office to call for someone to be fired because they insulted him. If Obama had done this you and every conservatives would want to set the country on fire.
    Well that's equality and should be passed as law. When you have people fired for saying they support Trump, you should pass a law that business have to fire everyone who opposes Trump or be closed. You can't have "freedom of speech"(and I don't mean American amendment, I mean the basic human right) in one direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You said Nazis wrong,that is what agreeing with her statement implies.
    Nah I don't agree with her but Trump is a white nationalists with friends who are known white supremacists, racists and ties with neo nazi. Trump didn't win on racism he won because of is economic message and the fact that he faced someone who was just as unlikable and had bad people skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Well that's equality and should be passed as law. When you have people fired for saying they support Trump, you should pass a law that business have to fire everyone who opposes Trump or be closed. You can't have "freedom of speech"(and I don't mean American amendment, I mean the basic human right) in one direction.
    Again private businesses can fire people who hurt their image I have zero problem with that, at the end of the day it is all about the image and the bottom line. What I have issue with is the president calling for people to be fired because they insult him.

Yes you can. The MO for people like draco is rules for thee, not for me. A hypocritical law that only protects speech he likes would be up his alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yes you can. The MO for people like draco is rules for thee, not for me. A hypocritical law that only protects speech he likes would be up his alley.
    And the MO of people like you is the inability to read.

Again private businesses can fire people who hurt their image I have zero problem with that, at the end of the day it is all about the image and the bottom line. What I have issue with is the president calling for people to be fired because they insult him.
    Again, he shouldn't have to call out hypocrisy. He should pass it as a law. Still it's only going to get worse for liberals and they did it with their own hand.

You probably already labeled me as a conservative or w/e but I'm not from the US and the only thing I identify with is equality. That and I like mutually assured destruction, and the close future has some really fun things planned for me.

And the MO of people like you is the inability to read.
    That would be you, person that thinks everyone he disagrees with is a conservative.(Read: Nazi)

Nah I don't agree with her but Trump is a white nationalists with friends who are known white supremacists, racists and ties with neo nazi. Trump didn't win on racism he won because of is economic message and the fact that he faced someone who was just as unlikable and had bad people skills.
    lol "i dont agree with her i just agree with her."
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    lol "i dont agree with her i just agree with her."
    Trump's message is that of white nationalism that's not even up for debate.

Trump's message is that of white nationalism that's not even up for debate.
    Trump's message is not that of white nationalism that's not even up for debate.

Trump's message is not that of white nationalism that's not even up for debate.
    Don't disagree with him. He'll give up and call you a Nazi.

Don't disagree with him. He'll give up and call you a Nazi.
    You're the one equating conservatism with Nazism not me.

Trump's message is that of white nationalism he and Bannon agree on that and have proudly claimed that unless you think they are wrong.
    I think you are a fool to think he is a white supremacist instead of a narcissistic man who has money and fame and now power. I dont really care what conspiracy theory you subscribe too, Trump is pushing a white nationalist agenda the same way Obama was pushing an Islamic one.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

You're the one equating conservatism with Nazism not me.
    Because you equated Trump with White Supremacy. Same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Better than being a social outcast who doesn't watch sports.
    i do watch sports especially with nfl season here go eagles actually looking forward to watching eagles vs chiefs game should be a good one and well basketball season starts soon aswell so yeah just because i dont like espn doesnt mean i dont watch sports but hey way to jump to conclusions its ok i still love you
    mr pickles

It's getting to the point where calling someone racist/nazi/etc on social media should be considered libel and subject to the laws governing such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Because you equated Trump with White Supremacy. Same thing.
    Though not mutually exclusive white nationalism is not the same thing as white supremacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    She called a spade a spade

Of course they disavow it. Doesn't matter how true it may be, they don't want or need that kind of heat based on what an employee says.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Its not a political remark. Trump is a white supremacist. That's a fact.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but don't care for when people make claims that have no factual evidence to back it up. For example, I can call you a white supremacist, hater, bigot if I chose to do so.
    Last edited by jibberbox85; 2017-09-14 at 03:15 PM.

Though not mutually exclusive white nationalism is not the same thing as white supremacy.
    Yes it is. It means "spooky scary Nazis errywhere".