Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember before WoD we had a small one like this. It could be real or fake, but no one knows until Blizzcon.

My question is, How we will remeber The Void with in 10 years from now ? WoW: TV ? or Void ?
    Prette much WoW: Legion or WoW : L

Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Are people really that much in denial that they don't see the void expansion happening?
    No, of course not. Which is precisely why we know this is bull, OP is just listing the bloody obvious. We don't need a "leak" to figure that stuff out.

World of Warcraft: The Void
    Remove "The". Just "Void".

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    This is weak dude.
    There's really nothing to add here. /thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    No idea why people come to a FAN SITE to bitch and moan instead of giving their "feedback" to Blizzard via official methods.

As for this topic, no "leak" is real news these days.
    Imagine a world where people didn't have actual independent made up opinions and just agreed with Blizzard on everything. Without them people like det would have nothing to do with their lives. You don't get over 27,000 pro Blizzard comments without a sustained amount of effort in hunting down those terrible original thoughts and ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, of course not. Which is precisely why we know this is bull, OP is just listing the bloody obvious. We don't need a "leak" to figure that stuff out.
    Well to be fair, OP could've been told this, a lot of stuff in here is a tad bit confusing. Essentially this is what he has told us:

- His Manager (Unknown what his job consists of) has detailed to him the next expansion very minorly, probably as much as they were given. Why they were given this information is unknown. They were told the following:

- The next expansion is "The Void" Expansion, this could mean a variety of things. OP could've been confused whenever being told this, and was told something like " Hey yeah, the next expansion, the void expansion, will be awesome! " not meaning the actual name is "The Void" but that the next expansion is about "the void". Or it could very likely be the name.
    - It will consist of new zones, alongside old zones which are updated like cataclysm, but better.
    - World Quests seem to be everywhere, hopefully meaning for levels 1 - max, which would be awesome.
    - The expansion will follow the 77 day patch cycle like Legion is currently following, meaning no content droughts anymore.
    - The new evil we're dealing with is Nzoth since Sargearas is imprisoned.
    - Roleplaying servers language barrier has been removed.

This is all minor information. In fact, it's about as much information as what we were given from the "LEGION LEAK" which occurred.

I think there is a lot to digest here, and the fact that the OP didn't immediately post this (Looking at his join date/day this was posted).

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    0/10, we already knew most of it and you came up with nothing new.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVoid View Post
    - New zones
    Didn't expect that.

This is the worst "new xpack leak" thread I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yes, "your manager".

This expansion has been in development for atleast 2 years now, I am sure they have a name by now.
    I think he means his manager at Game Stop

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    Wish people would stop doing these.
    lol what's the matterrrr? They're just forum threads.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

- Sargeras has been imprisoned, nzoth is taking this opportunity to corrupt Azeroth with void energies.
    - New zones
    - World is updated (Think cata, but better, Northrend is included in update)
    - World Quests are everywhere now.
    - Cross faction language barrier is optional on RP realms
    - no new races
    - Will be following the 77 day sendoffs like legion, development is really happy with the steady stream of content being released.

this is all i know, gl. The voids shadow will envelop us all.
    Wow guy, you really put effort into this? You literally listed cliffnotes of every other expansion leak

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    Wish people would stop doing these.
    One would think as skeptical as people are, the dipshits doing these fake leaks wouldn't feel encouraged to post them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Id wish mods/global mods would automaticly perma ban shitposts like this.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

- Sargeras has been imprisoned, nzoth is taking this opportunity to corrupt Azeroth with void energies.
    - New zones
    - no new races
    - Will be following the 77 day sendoffs like legion, development is really happy with the steady stream of content being released.

The void doesn't cast shadows. Because, you know, it's a void. No light. No shadows.

- New zones
    - no new races

thats all a given except for crossfaction and the no new races

Quote Originally Posted by Axcel View Post
    I think there is a lot to digest here
    No, there really isn't. Almost all of it is stuff that we already know/expect to happen, if not necessarily right after Legion. None of it is things people didn't expect/wish for. We didn't need a supposed "leak" to get any of this or have discussions about it.

It's also way to vague and unspecific. The Legion leak, minor as it was, actually had specific details we didn't know about before.

Besides, if you add "new zones" as a point, you're really asking for it. That's like leaking details on a new drink and putting "liquid" on the list.

Guys! I have a fresh leak, read it quick before it gets deleted:

- There will be an expansion.

Oh my god!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, there really isn't. Almost all of it is stuff that we already know/expect to happen, if not necessarily right after Legion. None of it is things people didn't expect/wish for. We didn't need a supposed "leak" to get any of this or have discussions about it.

It's also way to vague and unspecific. The Legion leak, minor as it was, actually had specific details we didn't know about before.

Besides, if you add "new zones" as a point, you're really asking for it. That's like leaking details on a new drink and putting "liquid" on the list.
    I want them to not add any new zones but only use revamped/level scaled existing ones for new content. Just to mess with that assumption.

I usually really enjoy the well done fake leaks, no matter how obviously they're fake. This is not well done though.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?