Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    ya. im glad i got my swift spectral tiger when i did for 600k lol
    I had a guildie, who suddenly remembered about the spectral tiger being around that price and immiedtly bought tokens. To go buy one,

Let's just say. RIP-ARINO

they really need more in game gold sinks to encourage people to buy in game gold instead of tokens for blizzard dollars. perhaps start putting all the old blizzcon mounts and pets onto game vendors for gold.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    they really need more in game gold sinks to encourage people to buy in game gold instead of tokens for blizzard dollars. perhaps start putting all the old blizzcon mounts and pets onto game vendors for gold.
    While I personally wouldn't mind, are you aware just how much of a shitstorm would be stirred up if they did that?

The argus mechanical mount that is based on the golem costs 500k at exalted so I think paying a bit extra to get two very nice versions of a two seater mount is actually a bargain. At 30 euro ticket price its seriously not that much unless people really have so much more gold. Im sitting on 8 million and I don't feel like spending around 1 for 1 month sub + mounts but ofc personal preference. For 50 euro you can get mount + 2 months sub. Or a new game if thats your thing. But its defo not too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    they really need more in game gold sinks to encourage people to buy in game gold
    Blizzard did, such as the blue gear, heirloom, mount.
    People just don't fall for it.

Too many people quit WoW.
    When they quit, they sell all their gold.

For all the people they say prices comes due to buy/sell. Blizz and only blizz makes the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    For all the people they say prices comes due to buy/sell. Blizz and only blizz makes the prices.
    Just as jet fuel can't melt steel beams!