Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory..

No Glory! No Lootings! No Crown or Procreation...what humbug

Project Nemesis are here with the lemony scent of success and happy happy joy joy feel good antics.

Our DPS is absolute and use skills to do massive critical damage and will stand in fire unbuffed.
Our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Blackpool Pleasure Beach once a week and our tanks taunt MMA fighters.

When we enter instances bosses walk up to us drop their loot and kill themselves or keep running out to reset.
Blizzard keeps trying to pay us to play. Weve dated supermodels.
We've all won the lottery 8 times even our mages have Warglaves.

Is it because we all have IQs above 180?

We are the ultimate rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour.

Want to party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite leap tall buildings in a single bound or pull 2000 Mobs on Argus?.

Yes weve been on COPS twelve times this week alone and Fox is creating us our very own channel.

We do not talk about Raid Club we are Raid Club, even Chuck Norris avoids us

How many Guilds can say theyre on a first name basis with both Samuel L Jackson & Danny Trejo?

Were the only Guild endorsed by 4/5 Spirit Healers

Project Nemesis we wrote the Deathbook and made IT out to look like a clown

Now with ToS firmly underway were looking to strengthen both our Social and Raiding Rosters in preparation for Antorus, the Burning Throne.

How many guilds have theyre very own Guild Hall with its very own hot tub, weve even called it Ironforge.

Raid Days: Monday, Wednesday Friday 2100 Server Time
Saturday is Alt Day
Tuesday Thursday are Mythic plus days
Sunday is Free for all

We even bring X-realm raiders outside of our battleground, why?? Because we can and don't subscribe to the stereotypical norm of a guild.

Bnet me JeebsJones#2394 if this is of interest or you would like to know more