Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question M+ Seat of the Triumvirate

Who's done it at what +s? What was your experience?

I intended to solo it on M1 for the quest, just to get a feel for the place. I'm certainly geared enough at 940, but first boss kept despawning after kicking me to the dark side, so I invited a few friends to join me.

My overall impression was that 1st boss should be a good fast action fight, 2nd boss may be very challenging, 3rd boss is undertuned and died almost immediately (may be very different at +10), and last boss... was an adds fight.

Anyone done this at high level? Where you really got a feel for it?

Did +12 and +15 today with grps who had no clue and have to say its quite easy compared to how CoEN launched. Trash is mostly a joke. Bosses are fun to play and doable, no weird hp balancing. Timer seems very forgiving. Could be that blizz decided to rather release this dungeon "undertuned" to prevent the CoEN disaster.

Good dungeon! Would run it again. Sadly the loot sucks for my class :/.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Did +12 and +15 today with grps who had no clue and have to say its quite easy compared to how CoEN launched. Trash is mostly a joke. Bosses are fun to play and doable, no weird hp balancing. Timer seems very forgiving. Could be that blizz decided to rather release this dungeon "undertuned" to prevent the CoEN disaster.

Good dungeon! Would run it again. Sadly the loot sucks for my class :/.
    What is the timer for that place? Which bosses are difficult on Tyrannical and what abilities to watch out for?

I've only cleared it on Heroic for the quest so I'm fairly clueless about the difficulty of the place.

We did a +16 then a +15, which went a lot smoother after actually figuring out the mechanics instead of just stomping through the place on the regular mythic difficulty.

We found that the first, 2nd and last boss were a joke. The 3rd boss was the only one where we had to have enough dps to actually blow up adds to get time on the boss

We tried doing a +19 last night, and the first two bosses seemed pretty fine (we went in blind, so we had no idea how to do them at first).
    Third boss seems absolutely absurd, if the tentacles decide to gang up on someone, that person dies extremely fast. We had an arms warrior so killing the adds to break the shield wasn't a problem, but then you have very little time before the next set of adds spawn. We managed to do two shields, but by the third our healer was completely OOM and the boss was only around 60%.
    Our comp was: guardian druid, resto druid, sub rogue, arms warrior, SP.
    As a melee I felt completely useless on all the bosses, except for being able to blow up the first boss when he took 200% extra damage.
    Would be interested to hear other people's experiences at high key levels.

I did it in a +14 with a group that basically knew nothing going in.

The third boss is hard, the others aren't. I don't like the spread out adds on the first and third bosses, the 2nd boss is just a chaotic wtf mess of mechanics (not in a good way, it's not memorable or interesting at all) and is far too easy.

The last boss will probably be rather difficult on higher tyrannical keys because you'll need to do multiple waves of adds and soaking 2 crashes repeatedly seemed like it would get quite painful.

It was fun, seems like a solid dungeon. I don't like the gravity bullshit on trash though, that's going to be quite obnoxious with some affixes. It also feels like this dungeon's bosses were tailor made for Shadow and Balance.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-09-15 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I did it in a +14 with a group that basically knew nothing going in.

The third boss is hard, the others aren't. I don't like the spread out adds on the first and third bosses, the 2nd boss is just a chaotic wtf mess of mechanics (not in a good way, it's not memorable or interesting at all) and is far too easy.

The last boss will probably be rather difficult on higher tyrannical keys because you'll need to do multiple waves of adds and soaking 2 crashes repeatedly seemed like it would get quite painful.

It was fun, seems like a solid dungeon. I don't like the gravity bullshit on trash though, that's going to be quite obnoxious with some affixes. It also feels like this dungeon's bosses were tailor made for Shadow and Balance.
    There are only two sets of big adds. A single, then two at once. They stop coming after that. If you can burn down the two adds before their cast (very high dps required) or soak it then kill. The rest is cakewalk as it's just kite boss around and stay out of stuffs.

Did it on +19 now. Only hard boss is 3rd as the tentacles do some nasty dmg if 2 or 3 focus a single player and you get the shield adds and tentacles at same time multiple times on this level. Last boss has some serious tank dmg on this level too meleeing for 4.5 million, crazy thing. Its doable in time if you dont wipe at all (we wiped 2 times to 3rd boss) but that also requires some luck on the tentacle spawns (sometimes they spawn in melee range and you can just cleave them).

1st and 2nd boss are boringly easy. Last boss stacked to 100% more dmg before we could kill it thats probably why tank got hit for soo much.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-09-18 at 08:59 PM.

Done a +15~. Here are my feedbacks :
    - Overall a nice dungeon, may be pretty nasty with fortified/bolster/bursting/enrage (well, anything related to mobs). Some are just really dangerous.
    - 1st boss is interesting, his Decimate almost kills the tank if he doesn't have a good mitigation. Else the tank can just take the ability to get sent on the other world to quickly burst down the adds and come back (Boss just fixates in the meantime).
    - 2nd boss is a veeeeeeery long fight (despite having a shadowpriest and an afflic in the group). Else it remains pretty easy.
    - 3rd boss is the most dangerous. Not so because of the tentacles (although yeah...they deal a lot of damage) but mostly because of the pushback at the end of the fight. Reminded me of the Drake boss in DHT, but worse.
    - Last boss is a fairly easy fight as long as you kill the small adds in a safe area (entrance of the room in my group). This way you can see where the soaking aoe. P2 is just a softenrage, nothing our heal can't handle.

So yeah, really nice dungeon !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    As far as bosses are concerned, the 3rd one is the only hard boss. All other bosses are like the easiest bosses of all dungeons lol. Talking about high tyrannical atm ofc. Trash in general is super aids even with no trash affixes.. so next week with 3 trash affixes will be something else..

3rd boss needs high burst dmg on the tentacles or u just get buttfucked. Ideally Boomie/hunter or even 2 boomies for that boss.
    This is a no-meele dungeons pretty much.
    Now that im thinking about it, maybe its best just to insta kill 1 tentacles, then 2nd etc.. dno
    Tried on 18 with afflock, hunter(was over him on tentacles damage for some reason as an aff lock.. pretty bad) dh tank, mage, pally healer.
    Couldnt get the tentacles down fast enough and just died
    Last edited by mmoc2c86870068; 2017-09-18 at 10:57 PM.

Havn't done it. M+ is a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Havn't done it. M+ is a waste of time
    Super edgy, very badass.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Super edgy, very badass.
    Thanks! This made my day! I'm all happy with bunnies and unicorns now!

Good stuff guys; thanks for the scoop. Still haven't made it back for M+ Seat yet, but maybe next week.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I found the dungeon really boring and 1 big aoe fest

Deleted
    Did it on +16 the very first time (after heroic) and that was OK to learn boss abilities etc. Wiped a couple times because the bosses (1st, 2nd) pulled trash when the teleported/moved.

By far the most annoying are those bombs that spawn adds while having to close the portals. Currently not very difficult, but this with Bursting or Bolstering or even Explosive will be a nightmare.

3rd boss is definitely the hardest, but is quite well tuned I have to say: At the appropriate gear level, there is enough dps to focus down the shield adds in time, but people do have to switch targets quickly. Also requires some basic level of coordination to get the tentacles down. So I'm not sure I would yet do this in a random group until everyone knows the boss abilities.

Last boss is funny, but like someone said above, the soak-circles from the big add(s) can spawn in the puddles from the small adds and then are very difficult to see (same color).

Did it on 15 afterwards and would have done it in time if we didn't wipe to 3rd boss 3x due to stupid mistakes

Completed a +16 out of time (5min) due to wiping on the last boss. I clipped the video and uploaded it to YouTube because two of us in the group (healer and myself) had no fucking clue what we were doing so there was a lot of explanation going on between bosses about what to do and shit.

https://youtu.be/9C5N51f0Fbk

Last boss was by far the hardest (we didn't have lust) and after the 1st phase with the adds after he becomes vulnerable just run through him to avoid his AoE and do this on repeat until the boss is dead.

I imagine on Fortified this will be a lot easier but we'll have to wait and see. Some of the trash leading up to the third boss was dumb asf and it wasn't even Fortified.

I thought it was easy on +10 tyrannical. Boomkins will shine in this as each of the bosses have adds that are spread out but close enough for Starfall to hit them. Last boss has pools that need to be soaked (an unsoaked pool will look like a big purple Armageddon from KJ). I can't get enough of the Void-themed stuff so this is going to quickly become one of my favorite dungeons.

I went in after reading the first few posts in this thread, to a +13...
    Thought to myself... This is gonna be a cake walk.

Teeming, explosive and Fortified.

Fuck that dungeon and all it stands for.

Btw, i found 3rd boss to be the easiest... Maybe at Tyrannical level its not, but i don't see it...

Madness will consume you!!!

Raging, Volcanic, Tyrannical + 16

Boss #1 was whatever.
    Boss #2 was even more whatever - even when we had like 5 disorients coming through we still killed it.
    Boss#3 is a cunt - you need so many kicks and/or so much burst for spread out adds, it's a nightmare. And if the tentacles happen to gangbang up on 1 guy, he's pretty much insta dead.
    Boss #4 again, whatever.

Trash was pretty nasty, but most likely due to not knowing shit about it.

Overall, shouldn't need more than 1-2 minor changes to be perfectly doable. Definitely not as much of a shit show as Kara/Coen on m+ release.