Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This almost has everything, traitor, transgender, obama, education, if only there was an angle where the media could be attacked as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This almost has everything, traitor, transgender, obama, education, if only there was an angle where the media could be attacked as well.
    Fake liberul media gave Chelsea Manning a free pass and are making her out to be a hero!!! People are only heroes when exposing buttery males or anything against Democrats .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Because leaking classified information is in the same category as dealing with illegals...
    "Dealing with illegals". Is that what you call violating the constitutional rights of American Citizens?
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-09-14 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Selling missiles to Iran is even more illegal than leaking some information...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, ''Communist'' death tolls in the USA is either between 0 and 10 (the number of people killed in the United States by Communist-inspired insurrections) or maybe at 100 000 if you conveniently blame ''Communism'' for Vietnam and Korea.

That's six times less than the traitors bamboozled by slavers.
    1. That reply is in the ranking for the dumbest political response I've ever heard. That is figuratively like saying "In a country with no pools, the death toll of drowning in a back yard pool is between 0 and 10."

2. I have to guess, because that's all one can do with such a limited response, that you're conclusion is the following. "Well you see, Communism only caused the deaths of millions in every other country it was implemented or invaded. See, it wasn't tried here in America. We would be the only ones to make it work."

3. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...release-227170
    Letting them buy their own is much better.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    She/he/it lacks any formal education. She knows dick about AI and was a low ranking Military Intelligence Analyst. Harvard should be ashamed that they're inviting an idiot into their ranks. There's nothing academic about this, just progressive morons who deny science and reality. It won't be long before a harvard degree is meaningless.
    I completely agree, she was a private, straight out of high school, who now is a fellow at Havard who is now an "expert" on AI? This world is going in such a weird direction, why hire someone who has ZERO technical knowledge on any of this simply because they're trans-gendered? If she was a leading expert on AI, and not a convicted felon who committed espionage, then sure, but what the fuck man.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I double down on the traitor, transgender and democrat by adding Mexico.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    1. That reply is in the ranking for the dumbest political response I've ever heard. That is figuratively like saying "In a country with no pools, the death toll of drowning in a back yard pool is between 0 and 10."

2. I have to guess, because that's all one can do with such a limited response, that you're conclusion is the following. "Well you see, Communism only caused the deaths of millions in every other country it was implemented or invaded. See, it wasn't tried here in America. We would be the only ones to make it work."

3. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...release-227170
    Letting them buy their own is much better.
    Communist flags are not ''treachery'' in the United States. Nazi flags and CSA flags are treachery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    That said, being a transgender is not some automatic qualification much like it shouldn't be an automatic disqualification.
    That's EXACTLY why mandatory hiring quotas exist, because things aren't automatic qualifications

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    And those waving Soviet flags?
    The Soviet Union broke away from the U.S.?

Interesting historical revision.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You might have answered yourself here. Plus, her experience being tortured by US authorities.
    Oh yeah, being tortured by the US authorities, was that before or after they gave her gender reassignment surgery with US tax payer dollars? Or pardoned by the president?

I double down on the traitor, transgender and democrat by adding Mexico.

- - - Updated - - -

Communist flags are not ''treachery'' in the United States. Nazi flags and CSA flags are treachery.
    No, they're considered freedom of speech.

Also, "treason" has a defined criminal code.
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
    Having said flags is not anything akin to it. But fuck... words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Oh yeah, being tortured by the US authorities, was that before or after they gave her gender reassignment surgery with US tax payer dollars? Or pardoned by the president?
    But again, if you consider Manning a traitor, surely you must consider people actually firing on US troops and actually killing them, as well as ordering mistreatment of US pows and enslavement of US nationals super-hyper-duper traitors ?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, people are back to disliking Wikileaks now. New agitprop orders from above, I guess.
    Everyone should be firmly against leaks, data breaches, espionage, all the likes. Did you notice what happened with equifax? yeah, that data breach, probably done by your white knight hackers, effects you as well. Massive data breaches, and leaks, are always bad, i dont care how some idiot tries to justify it.

Ah, the CSA and Nazi germany did not waged war against the USA. Interesting to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well Harvard is free to do as they wish, not the first time someone has been taken on to provide some more controversial type of education, but I would say if I was a voting member on the board here or had any say, she wouldn't, be teaching anywhere I had authority. I am not a believer that her ends justified the means, and I am also very much convinced like Edward Snowden she is a traitor, and as such shouldn't have even been released from her sentence.

She was, do to mitigating circumstances, which I am pretty much convinced had been entirely manufactured, whether it was for what some thought to be noble intentions or not, I love Obama, but I don't agree with this pardon. I accept that she is free to live her life having paid her debt, but I don't think she has anything valuable to teach, or any kind of lessons I would be sure is worth learning.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the CSA and Nazi germany did not waged war against the USA. Interesting to know.
    germany was entitled to do so, they notified USA of declaration of war and Congress answered with their own declaration of war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Germany_(1941)

It may seem silly to you, but USA was fair game and germany could have nuked you and it would not have been treason.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    But again, if you consider Manning a traitor, surely you must consider people actually firing on US troops and actually killing them, as well as ordering mistreatment of US pows and enslavement of US nationals super-hyper-duper traitors ?
    Do you understand the difference between enemy combatants and traitors? Clearly not with a typical sarahtasher shit post

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    germany was entitled to do so, they notified USA of declaration of war and Congress answered with their own declaration of war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Germany_(1941)

It may seem silly to you, but USA was fair game and germany could have nuked you and it would not have been treason.
    You might struggle to understand it, but the Nazis were actually at war with the United States-unlike the Soviet Union.

If you are against flying the Soviet flag, surely you must be against flying the flags of racist traitors ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-09-14 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Commuted, not pardoned. Still guilty, still jailed, just shorter sentence. Arprio's pardon was a high five for a job well done and wiped his conviction.
    Arpiao's conviction hasn't been wiped out or overturned. His punishment was merely forgiven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Do you understand the difference between enemy combatants and traitors? Clearly not with a typical sarahtasher shit post
    The treacherous vermin that followed Jefferson Davis killed more American soldiers (north and south) than the Nazis and Communists together.

What do you expect, Havard is crap nowadays.