Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

cook for mom more.
    take that promotion
    buy various stocks

i'd snap her little neck.

save us the trouble of the next few years.

Don't go out with your first boyfriend. Sure, have him as a friend, but don't put both of you through what is to come.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    This, very much this, and when you get to 2016 bet heavy against Hilary in Vegas
    Your 10 year old self would probably ask wait what's a Hillary and what's a stock

Seriously though most of our 10 year old selves would not remember any money advice, I personally would tell my 10 year old self to buy something ultra rare that I know would be worth a ton later like a rare comic book or a relic ( I was a weird kid and was into that historical stuff).

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Study more.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    "Tell your parents now, right now. Not when you're 25. Now".

It's about being transgender. I was sad fella back then because of being in wrong body... Very sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Your 10 year old self would probably ask wait what's a Hillary and what's a stock

Seriously though most of our 10 year old selves would not remember any money advice, I personally would tell my 10 year old self to buy something ultra rare that I know would be worth a ton later like a rare comic book or a relic ( I was a weird kid and was into that historical stuff).
    I was born in the 60s and was already fascinated with politics by the time Watergate broke... I've known who she was since back then.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

"One day there will be a processor called the i5 2500k. On this day you must purchase it, in addition to the best overclocking board you can find. Use it. Overclock it. And never upgrade anything but your video card for your WoW machine ever again".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    If you could say anything to your 10 year old self. What would it be?
    Nothing. A ten year old having an encounter with their adult self would be inherently life-altering in a negative way.

Don't play video games. Save every penny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invest in Uber. Don't go to Daniel Webster College.

And for the love of all that is holy, don't become a fucking adult!
    Putin khuliyo

Invest in Apple and Google as soon as you FIRST hear about them.

Also - Money is the third most important thing after Water and Air and don't let anything make you think otherwise.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Don't get fat.

I lost the weight easily enough when I decided I wanted to, but I wish I had never put it on to begin with.
    Pretty much this.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Life is going to suck, so you better buckle in and take it like I did or just off yourself, because it ain't gonna get any better.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

"DO NOT play wow!"

"No, you're right. Adults DON'T know what the hell they're doing."
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Buy Microsoft stock.
    Heh, I was 10 right in the year of their IPO...

... but I was also living in a country where stocks, shares and other trappings of capitalism were considered the work of the devil at the time.

On the other hand, buying Apple stock sometime around the turn of the millennium should have worked. Better yet, buying bitcoin for the longer run.

rams, giants, rams, buccs, panthers, eagles, seahawks, bears, giants, cardinals, saints, packers, giants, 49ers, seahawks, panthers, falcons.

also on 9/11/2001 call 911 and tell them hijackers are going to take over a cruise ship and crash it into 2 lighthouses or something like that.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Tell your parents you feel wrong and different and to get you on hormones ASAP before you try to commit suicide when you are 20 because being trans is prob the worst feeling in the world especially when you go through 10 years of it essentially by yourself. And to value yourself as a person and not let scumbag men use you for their own personal pleasure or whatever fetish they are trying to live out. Oh and dont go to college until you are sure of what you want to do with your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    God, some of these people make me wish I was a woman so I could go around aborting babies all willy-nilly just to piss them off.