Poll: Harris 2020

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Kamala Harris 2020?

What do you guys think? Experience is no longer required, see 43-45.

She side-tweets Trump.

She is relatively young, charismatic, "real".

Think she could win? Id vote for her.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

She side-tweets Trump.

She has a problem with the Mnuchin non prosecution though if running against Trump that could be nullified a bit since he's actually employing the man

With California moving up on the primary season, she should get a nice big win early. The question is really going to be can she win Nevada and South Carolina? Bernie is going to win Iowa and New Hampshire so if she can stop the momentum after that, yes she has a shot

I don't know enough about her to have an opinion on it but I rather see Tammy Duckworth if they are going for a guy I haven't seen anyone with promise as of yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    She has a problem with the Mnuchin non prosecution though if running against Trump that could be nullified a bit since he's actually employing the man

With California moving up on the primary season, she should get a nice big win early. The question is really going to be can she win Nevada and South Carolina? Bernie is going to win Iowa and New Hampshire so if she can stop the momentum after that, yes she has a shot
    I don't think Sanders would run again (he would be 83 by the end of his term) but if she could get him to endorse her she'd at least has a decent base behind her.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I'm 100% behind the Dems running Harris, Warren or Sanders in 2020. It's a sure fire way to get Trump elected again.
    Why sell out your kids futures for 4 years when you could give their futures a proper fist fuck selling them out for 8?

If they can't clean up your mess or make it in spite of it, you can always just call them lazy.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

lul.. Isn't the reason she is even on the radar is because of her questioning of Trump's cabinet where she acted like a bitch? I mean.. ok.. she is against Trump and won't let people answer the question before ramming them with another question... and???? Is it just Anti-trump that pushed her forward?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-09-15 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    lul.. Isn't the reason she is even on the radar is because of her questioning of Trump's cabinet where she acted like a bitch? I mean.. ok.. she is against Trump and won't let people answer the question before ramming them with another question... and???? Is it just Anti-trump that pushed her forward?
    She's also met with major party donors in the Hamptons, and had a lot of news media features as a "rising star" of the party. Her record is still fairly slim, and voters (outside Cali at least) aren't likely to know much about her positions.

I have no idea yet if I'd vote for her in a primary, but I'd likely vote for her over Trump in half a heartbeat.

She's the corporate pick, so no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She's the corporate pick, so no thanks.
    No, Trump is the corporate pick, she is not.

I think you meant "experience no longer required, see 45." Both 43 and 44 had loads of experience before entering office.

And sure, why not. If only because no one else is giving it a shot, and people need to be shoved into those ranks before some shittier candidates get some bad ideas.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Democrats are going for Hillary but hoping that where FIRST WOMAN couldn't finger wag people into voting for her, hopefully FIRST POC WOMAN! will?

Her banking deals will cost her dearly. But she doesn't have the same sordid history as Clinton, she just is uncomfortably the favorite of all of the worst people around Clinton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% behind the Dems running Harris, Warren or Sanders in 2020. It's a sure fire way to get Trump elected again.
    ^^ Bonus points if they use the same talking points Hillary did and blame everything on sexism or racism or misogyny.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

She side-tweets Trump.

Definite not now - absolutely in the future after we've got this racist/misogynistic bullshit sorted out. She would be a terrific candidate - I would definitely vote for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on Dems do you really want to get Trump elected again?

and Dont even think about trotting out someone like Pelosi.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any bets on if she has the father of a mass shooter standing behind her too? Or bring the mother of an attempted cop killer on stage? But Trump is the racist, because he doesn't act like a seal and bark on command every time some reporter wants him to disavow and demand the blood of their first born when some random nutjob the media ignored for 8 years says something offensive.
    I just love the hilarity of wanting to have a woman elected purely because she is a woman.

Because it's time for a woman president...or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any bets on if she has the father of a mass shooter standing behind her too? Or bring the mother of an attempted cop killer on stage? But Trump is the racist, because he doesn't act like a seal and bark on command every time some reporter wants him to disavow and demand the blood of their first born when some random nutjob the media ignored for 8 years says something offensive.
    Well, Kamala will at least not have the blood-soaked war votes and policy stances that have left piles of corpses worldwide. She will be able to at least claim for now to be a genuine ".... lesser evil." But her surrounding herself with Clinton's donors and people does not give confidence that she isn't just another Hillary in larval form.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Come on Dems do you really want to get Trump elected again?

and Dont even think about trotting out someone like Pelosi.
    My dream is that the Dems take back the House in 2018, put in Pelosi as speaker, then impeach Trump and Pence to make Pelosi president.

I don't even care for Pelosi, I just want to see the entire right wing literally explode in fury. Because, if there's one person they might hate more than Clinton, it's Pelosi.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Al Frankin to some rank and file Democrat who has spent their career being groomed for DNC leadership.

7+ Year Old Account
    The sooner they realize being a woman isn't a negative or a positive, and don't bring attention to it, the better off we'll all be. But if you demand people vote for you or call them sexist, you're just going to alienate people and the only time they'll speak honestly is behind the voting curtain. Identity politics don't work and if they try them again, they'll lose again.
    But don't you see? If you don't vote for Harris or Warren or w/e, clear you -are- sexist. Stop being sexist and we won't say you are!

/s

From what I have been seeing, seems that side of the coin has not learned a single thing about why they lost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see support Amnesty and refuse to turn over illegal immigrants to ICE? As AG of California, how many people did she protect that later went on to kill/harm an American citizen? She has their blood on her hands.
    Maybe. But in terms of just purely evil votes and actions she is practically the Virgin Mary compared to Hillary Clinton. As much as some dejected democrats tried to make a lesser evil argument with her.

The major argument against Harris is she is on the same basic trajectory as Hillary and would just be that kind of politician. BUT Harris is slightly more clever than Hillary in that she at least has the good sense to try and tie herself to Bernie Sanders with his Medicare for All push. How much of that is sincere? IDK. But she lacks the baggage and history of being a duplicitous cunt like Hillary.