Recently an Alliance guild on my server posted on our realm forums an invitation to fellow Alliance members to join them on apparently a third anniversary of the passing of one of their guild members. Post is located here for anyone wanting to read it. I find this sort of thing repulsive and that it should be dealt with accordingly. For that reason I am recruiting my fellow Horde from across all North American servers to join in the festivities of raiding Stormwind on Sept 30 around 8PM (what time zone will be announced later). We will leave Org around 8 and make our way to the boat to Stormwind at Rut'theran Village to show our dominance to the Alliance scum. Upon arrival we will head to Stormwind Keep and kill the king and Genn because that's what you do when you take a raid to Stormwind. After that, we will head to Lion's Rest and set up camp for as long as we can keep it. People are encouraged to wander over to the memorial for Varian and pay your respects with a /spit on him (but not to players because that would be harassment). There we will set up various lounge cushions, disco balls, and Darkmoon Fair rides. We will launch fireworks and lay down feasts for our brethren to have. I'm looking for people that want to bathe in the blood of the Alliance to join me on this date. I want our battle to be epic in size. I'd love to see a couple massive 40 man raids take over Stormwind that night.

So who's with me friends? Lok'tar Ogar!