Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Remember folks, it's all just part of living in a big city!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    You shouldn't be afraid, you mayor will protect you!
    lol, love how people just keep on misquoting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    trump starts something, retards follow

It's better to misquote than miss some limbs / a head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    trump starts something, retards follow
    I think these days the only retards are those that choose to live in London and listen to their mayor saying all kinds of shit about how they can protect them and how they need to continue life like there's nothing out of the ordinary

It's basically lottery, some millions of people enter the subway, a few lucky ones will come out in pieces. But don't worry, the chances of this happening to you are microscopic.

I think these days the only retards are those that choose to live in London and listen to their mayor saying all kinds of shit about how they can protect them and how they need to continue life like there's nothing out of the ordinary

It's basically lottery, some millions of people enter the subway, a few lucky ones will come out in pieces. But don't worry, the chances of this happening to you are microscopic.
    Better to stay in the basement then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Are you sure it's actually German, French and Italian? I always get the feeling it's locally made and they just slap a flag on it to make it "French style"
    It still has the German text on it so i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Stay away from stairs, mate. You might trip and break your neck.

Disclaimer: This is just meant as a general example, not as criticism of the USA.
    yes yes people die from all kinds of stuff.. but we tend to frown upon those that come from intent.

Deleted
    Can we continue this trend of terrorists becoming more and more inept at actual terrorism? Because that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Forunatley no-one seriously injured.
    22 people are hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Better to stay in the basement then.
    Stay away from stairs, mate. You might trip and break your neck.
    I was pretty sure I will get such retarded examples, but I was expecting the usual "the don't drive a car". You really can't tell the difference between ACCIDENTS and TERRORIST ATTACKS WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAYS, do you?

I was pretty sure I will get such retarded examples, but I was expecting the usual "the don't drive a car". You really can't tell the difference between ACCIDENTS and TERRORIST ATTACKS WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAYS, do you?
    Apologist cannot see past their own nose.

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure what this is supposed to mean.

- - - Updated - - -

We get it, you have no idea what that mayor said.

Terrorists are committing politically/religiously motivated murders - nobody disputes this. The fact remains that they are still relatively few and far between and fewer people in the UK have been killed by terrorists since the turn of the century than in the 70s, 80s or 90s.

In fact, more people in the UK died from terrorist attacks in the year I was born than the whole of the 21st century and more than 4 times the number of people killed in that same time period were murdered by terrorists in both 1972 and 1988. Attacks are always awful but they're not a new phenomenon and we're not under siege.

yep lets abandon every major city in the western world because maybe a bomb will go off there one day
    lets also never get on a plane again because maybe a bomb will go off while we are flying

strong logic lolol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    Foodbank usage has gone from 25,899 three day emergency food supplies being handed out between 1st April 2008 and 31st March 2009 to 1,182,954 for the same dates in 2016/17. Whether austerity has led to people using foodbanks more because money was taken directly out of people's pockets or because wages are not rising at the same pace as inflation the fact remains that this is where the government's economic policy has led us.
    Some other news source said this.

Speaking on LBC Radio, the Eton-education MP said: “Food banks pre-date the Conservative Government. Crucially the change that look place was that the Conservative Government allowed the Job Centre Plus to tell people that food banks existed and the former Labour Government would not tell them. And that was a policy decision to stop people knowing that there was help available.”

Not really, no.

It's a drop in the ocean. Nothing to go full Breitbart about.
    It's exactly what I said, like lottery. And maybe you're lucky. And as opposed to accidents these things SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. And yes, you can't avoid buying a ticket for this lottery of death and dismemberment if you live in London or other major city. It's pretty safe to fly now, because they have those controls at every airport. But you can't to that with the subway.

Heathrow Airport has 75 million passengers per year, the London Tube has 1.4 billion. Try to secure that. Every motherfucker with a Lidl bag can be a bomber. Even every motherfucker with a Louis Vuitton bag can be a bomber.

But even accepting the risks, what I'm talking about here is that stupid mayor telling people to not feel intimidated by terrorists. They fucking want to kill you in 10000 people and there's nothing you can do except yo hope you're not the lucky one. lol

Not sure what this is supposed to mean.
    It means that London's mayor is a fucking idiot and it also means that you have a chance to enter the subway as a whole person and exit as a motherfucking meatball. Or to be carpeted by a truck. For these reasons I will not visit London anytime soon, thank you. But keep calm, everything is OK and blah blah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    yep lets abandon every major city in the western world because maybe a bomb will go off there one day
    lets also never get on a plane again because maybe a bomb will go off while we are flying

strong logic lolol
    Is that what I said? I think not. But it would be a good idea. And also I would like to see you loloooling if your mother, for example, meats a Muslim Lidl bag in the subway.

PS. "Meats" is used intentionally

Deleted
    Now that's a legitimate grip. Totaly against the police cuts also Probly an idea to get them to devote there time better chasing active threats instead of closing pro res-mogg Facebook pages :/

Shits a mess not gonna lie but tollshot you got your head way up jezzah's ass if you think raising benefits helps solve poverty, benefits only serve to perpetuate poverty by devaluing the minimum wage. Eod people are poor because they lack correct education in profitable subjects. Either because they thought a degree in painting was a good idea or because they never finished education to a high enough level usually because of poor and unstable upbringing.

You want to solve poverty in the u.k first you solve our self entitled culture. The culture that puts parents personal happiness above what's best for children and puts feeding the by what you want ego over practical sound career advice.

We get it, you have no idea what that mayor said.
    I'm not referring to what he said now, but to what he said the previous attack on the bridge. And I saw what he said myself, I don't give a fuck about that Trump clown

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not referring to what he said now, but to what he said the previous attack on the bridge. And I saw what he said myself, I don't give a fuck about that Trump clown
    So you have no idea what that mayor acteally said.

Huh? Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Some other news source said this.

Speaking on LBC Radio, the Eton-education MP said: “Food banks pre-date the Conservative Government. Crucially the change that look place was that the Conservative Government allowed the Job Centre Plus to tell people that food banks existed and the former Labour Government would not tell them. And that was a policy decision to stop people knowing that there was help available.”
    The Trussell Trust is the UK's largest network of foodbanks. When asked about Rees Moggs' claim they stated that in 2016-17, 5% of referrals to Trussell foodbanks were from jobcentres, a proportion that has remained virtually unchanged for at least the past three years. Jacob Rees Mogg is wrong.
    Last edited by Soxoffender; 2017-09-15 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Prayers for the people hospitalized with burns from head to toe.

Thankfully it looks like the bomb maker was a noob, device didn't fully detonate.
    “part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you've got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you've got to support the police” ~Mayor Khan

So diversity. Much cultural.

They'll be more effective next time.
    I still don't see anything wrong with his quote which everyone likes to throw out there.