Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

For those who've abandoned the wagon: why did you quit WoW?

Simple question, but I'd like to hear what you have to say about this: Why did you quit World of Warcraft?

Deleted
    I think my last reply to that question on the cancellation form was something along the lines of

"RNG here, RNG there, RNG everywhere. Flying in old content, no flying on brokes isles. Flying on brokes isles, no flying in current content. Silly timegating schedules. Restrictions for no other reason than restrictions must be made."

Combination of things. I had played almost religiously from Vanilla till Cata then took a small break. I was on and off again from then on but when i came back i binge played. My friends had moved on and i wasn't in a guild, im not the most sociable despite my best efforts. For me the game kind of lost its luster, i spent far too much time with it, and i didnt enjoy playing alone anymore. I do miss it some days though

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    The story, their content direction and their attitude towards flight.

I guess I'm still just bitter over WoD, but Legion is just too damn grindy in combination with the ass hattery that is Illidan redemption story arc.

I frankly miss MoP. I miss when Blizzard gave a fuck.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

my main activity in the game was semi-hardcore (4 nights/week) raiding, but i cant commit to the schedule anymore. so i quit. nothing really wrong with the game

I was not happy in the direction things were going towards the end of MoP. I didn't like the attitude from the devs(and still don't), and then they pulled the nonsense with taking away flying and that was the last straw. I have not played since and will never play again.

10+ Year Old Account
    We just had this thread something like this and it was last posted to this morning:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-or-Unsubbed

So let's continue there instead of everyone reposting what they posted there already. It even has a poll for those that haven't quit and would like to say so.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."