7+ Year Old Account

Funny bodyguards

For those who use bodyguards in Legion, which ones do you find the most fun ones to be around, with their fancy voice lines?
    For me, I think Princess Tess Greymane is cool with her "Don't worry, you'll be dead soon." and "Oh, it seems you're dead."
    Even better is Mylra with her "You were ugly, now you're dead ugly."
    Since I don't have all classes on max level (yet) and don't use some bodyguards, who do you think have nice fun lines and which are they?

My main is a Priest, so.. I don't have anyone who is funny
    I just go with Sol

I haven't used many bodyguards (only 2 to be exact) because I stick to only one that I have put good bodyguard gear on. I was lucky enough for that 2nd one to be the nessingwary guy, who has classic lines like "I got the target in my sights". It's not fun or smart in any way, but it's classic because it reminds of old times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alonsus Faol is funky as hell.

Just imagine going around somewhere and all of a sudden an old man pops in and yells 'THE LIGHT TOPPLES OUR ENEMIEEEEES'. Freaky.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    I have only one word to say.

WIKKET.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

I kinda hate mine.

Liadrin is stupid.

Arator is a weebo wannabe...

Maximilian is kinda funny... but he already gotten on my nerves when questing in Un'goro... so.... crap...

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Funny? No.

But Boros is Bro...ros...Broros? Whatever, I've had that guy tanking every outdoor mob since the expansion launched. We've fought demons, drug addicts, more demons, a few more demons and the FILTHY Alliance cretins that make their home in the Horde's precious Warden Towers. Boros loves to kill Alliance.

I don't even need him anymore but I keep him around because he's good company. Except when he causes the evade bug... which is a lot...

MEATBALL HUNGRY 'nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    THE TIDES OF BATTLE TURN HERE

gotta love that random stun
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Rottgut. ROTTGUT!!. hmmmmmm rottguuut.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    For those who use bodyguards in Legion, which ones do you find the most fun ones to be around, with their fancy voice lines?
    For me, I think Princess Tess Greymane is cool with her "Don't worry, you'll be dead soon." and "Oh, it seems you're dead."
    Even better is Mylra with her "You were ugly, now you're dead ugly."
    Since I don't have all classes on max level (yet) and don't use some bodyguards, who do you think have nice fun lines and which are they?
    I use Addie Fizzlebog on my hunter. annoying as fuck but also kinda funny

The one and only 'The Great Akazamzarak'
    Best bodyguard ever!
    Its the extra mage follower that has one of the best wow quests ever, and his lines and attacks are awesome.
    He is a magician so he throws cards if he is on follow mode; if you put him 'on passive' he does some sort of card tornado attack like a rogue's FoK
    His voice lines are fun

One of the monk ones always makes me laugh, saying things like "I bet you've never seen a spinning kick like MINE" and "I bet you have no appreciation for good brew!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Funny? No.

But Boros is Bro...ros...Broros? Whatever, I've had that guy tanking every outdoor mob since the expansion launched. We've fought demons, drug addicts, more demons, a few more demons and the FILTHY Alliance cretins that make their home in the Horde's precious Warden Towers. Boros loves to kill Alliance.
    Similar on my mage with Aethas Sunreaver.
    *casts the Flame orb OR Flamestrike*
    Forsaken start getting 600k+ crits and die.
    "You are nothing!"

Even better irony as Alliance player is with Koltira. Letting him kill forsaken for being held by Sylvanas, sweet justice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    I have only one word to say.

WIKKET.
    I hate the Monkey King!

He announces victory while my face is being smashed in!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..