Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

"You should be getting at least 1 legendary per week"

I see stuff like this posted here all the time and I want to know how players can get a legendary per week. I do a full clear of heroic + normal of ToS , sometimes the old raids, daily emisary, M+, Argus rare and world invasions. I do all that and still don't get a legendary per week. How are players getting a legendary per week?

Do you have an armory or something we can look at?

If you're doing all that, you should be getting around 1 or so a week. I've been getting around 1/week for a while now, getting close to getting all the legendaries for my 4 specs.

LFR/Normal/Heroic ToS, with some Mythic
    All of the Argus WQs, and all the AP-reward Old WQs
    Daily emissary
    Invasions
    And probably a dozen or so M+ a week.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Clearing every single raid on every difficulty
    All emissaries
    Clear all mythic dungeons
    World bosses
    Spam m+ / Invasions / Treasures / rares

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post

If you're doing all that, you should be getting around 1 or so a week. I've been getting around 1/week for a while now, getting close to getting all the legendaries for my 4 specs.

Daily emissary
    Invasions
    Jesus, do you work??!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    sometimes the old raids
    Found the culprit. If you aren't doing all the raids on LFR through at least heroic, you probably won't hit the one a week people bring up.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

I got about 4 Legendaries over 3 months doing only WQ and Dungeons, no Raids.

I only get 1 legendary every 3 weeks.

Really frustrating grinding world quests and dungeons for weeks on end, only to get a garbage piece of shit that goes straight into the bank. Great game design, blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    a few mythic plus a week. tos on raid finder and normal. several heroic dungeins with guild factions as well as world quests adn legion invasions. i have 2 legendaries to date. on one toon. i have heard about bad luck protection but legionhas been out for a while. ive been 110 since week after release. i unlocked flying. i am exalted with all reps. no legendaries for about 5 months since i got the last one. and nothing at all on other 2 110 toons. still fun tho.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

I just looted one from an Argus Rare. Although oddly it didn't complete the WQ as well.

Only get one rarely (maybe one a month), but I only do Heroic ToS, a few Mythic bosses and WQs. Maybe a Mythic+ if the guild is desperate.

Deleted
    What does it matter, you only need 2 anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    I see stuff like this posted here all the time and I want to know how players can get a legendary per week. I do a full clear of heroic + normal of ToS , sometimes the old raids, daily emisary, M+, Argus rare and world invasions. I do all that and still don't get a legendary per week. How are players getting a legendary per week?
    As some will proberly show in here, it is quite possible to increase your drop chance so much, that you can get a legendary each week or so, but for that to be consistant you have to clear multiple versions of ToS, doing alot WQs and doing M+ quite frequently.

I personally believe, that for the average joe, it is near impossible to get 1 legendary each week consistantly if you play a normal amount each week, especially if you enjoy content, that does not have a drop chance for legendaries.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Jesus, do you work??!?!?!
    Yeah, I have a 40~ hour a week job (~ because it's salary, so my hours can deviate up or down a bit).
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    because lo and behold, some legendaries aren't that great, so it's nice to have options to choose from. can't have options if none drop
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Not sure if u knew, but there are some legendaries that are better than others, so if u get the 2 worst for ur spec, u say u shouldt need to get any more since u already have 2?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    because lo and behold, some legendaries aren't that great, so it's nice to have options to choose from. can't have options if none drop
    if you wanna grind the same shit over and over for minimal improvements knock yourself out lol

"You should be getting at least 1 legendary per week"

Maybe they mean if you play your third specs you should get a legendary per week.

Anyway, I do really minimal shit, World quest, questing thats all, and I get 1 leggos every 3 or 4 weeks on my main spec
    Don't care about my other spec. I'm missing only 2 leggos on my main spec and already got the ones for all spec ( pridaz, trinket ring boots) so after that I guess it will be faster.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post

Daily emissary
    Invasions
    It's not even close to one/week on average.

It's 1 a week at best of course. If you don't do literally everything now with the netherdisruptor gone, it's probably every 2 weeks at best. The new invasions are a big part of it too it seems.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Isn't that what the entire endgame is based on? Some legendaries aren't minimal. Way to be your usual dense self.

Have you been sipping too much Hate-R-Ade lately, dude? You're not making sense.
    he's either trolling or just playing an mmo as a single player RPG that goes through the story once and never look back. The only repeatable thing he apparently he does about wow is posting about how bad it is on mmo.

neither of which is a big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Isn't that what the entire endgame is based on? Some legendaries aren't minimal. Way to be your usual dense self.

Have you been sipping too much Hate-R-Ade lately, dude? You're not making sense.
    Fuck the endgame?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    he's either trolling or just playing an mmo as a single player RPG that goes through the story once and never look back
    You can do certain things more than once without doing the exact same things over and over again every day for months. I'd rather shoot myself in the head than farm legendaries.