Poll: Who Would Win?!

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Varian Wrynn VS Grom Hellscream

One of the most desirable fight for me. Both are great warriors of their time.

Fight happens in open field. Varian have Goldrinn's blessing and Grom demon's blood in his veins. Varian's weapon is Shalamayne and Grom's is Gorehowl. Both at their prime.

Who would win?!

Deleted
    In my honest opinion, Varian. Given everything he's been through and survived, and that also one shoted a giant fel reaver in the head on the Broken Shore with almost no effort. No doubt it would be a big and long fight, but I think Varian would win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom wins easy.

Varian couldn't kill Garrosh even with the blessing. Grom with Demon Blood would crush Varian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Grom wins easy.

Varian couldn't kill Garrosh even with the blessing. Grom with Demon Blood would crush Varian.
    If you know the two characters well, even with Demon Blood, Grom wouldn't crush Varian. Not at all. Varian is an extremely strategist fighter and wouldn't let himself get crushed that easy. Not to mention that he is also extremely powerful and didn't kill Garrosh because he never had the opportunity to do so, if he had, he would, with honor. Something both Grom and Garrosh lack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes Smushen View Post
    In my honest opinion, Varian. Given everything he's been through and survived, and that also one shoted a giant fel reaver in the head on the Broken Shore with almost no effort. No doubt it would be a big and long fight, but I think Varian would win.
    The Fel Reaver was luck and a very powerful magic weapon not skill. He just fell and used his momentum to stab the thing in the head.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Grom wins easy.

Varian beat garrosh hands down both solo and 2 on one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Varian beat garrosh hands down both solo and 2 on one.
    Thank You.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it would depend on the length of the fight either grom would win instaly with brute force or varian would win if the fight went longer then a few clashes.

Deleted
    The Fel Reaver was luck and a very powerful magic weapon not skill. He just fell and used his momentum to stab the thing in the head.
    That comment makes no sense since the topic here mentions that they both would use their weapons and Varian the blessing as Grom the demon blood.

Varian is both a gladiator with a lot of strength and a veteran warrior with a lot of experience.

Grommash is a very strong orc. But not a particularly clever one.

In a fair fight, I'd say Varian would outsmart Grommash.

Grom killed both Cenarius and Mannaroth. I think he would also beat Varian.

Garrosh's combat prowess tells nothing of Grom's.

I feel like these threads always indirectly turn into who do you like better or are you Horde or Alliance?
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-09-18 at 04:46 PM.

Aha...AHAHAHAHAHA.

Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post

Grom defeated Mannoroth due to 2 lucky, out of sight shots.

Grom also had needed an ARMY Of Fel Orcs to kick Cenarius' ass.

Varian defeating Onyxia in 1v1 Combat (Read the Comics), and he's defeated Demons, monsters, and 1 shotted a Fel-reaver built by near unbreakable Fel Steel.

- - - Updated - - -

Varian who? The fuccboi who got disenchanted by Gul'dan? Vs. the one that cleaved Mannaroth's skull in two?

Yeah I'll take Grom any second of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Varian who? The fuccboi who got disenchanted by Gul'dan? Vs. the one that cleaved Mannaroth's skull in two?

Uggghhhh.....

Seems as though you forgot the 6.1 Legendary Questline Cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Varian defeating Onyxia in 1v1 Combat (Read the Comics), and he's defeated Demons, monsters, and 1 shotted a Fel-reaver built by near unbreakable Fel Steel.

- - - Updated - - -

Varian's fel reaver kill is done almost exactly in the same way like Grom's Mannaroth kill. You can't elevate one and lessen the other.

Both just jumped and one shotted the guy.

7+ Year Old Account

Neither of have good combat experience, pit lords are big slow and smash stuff cenarius is a Druid Demi god not a fighter neither of them would be the same as fighting varian who could probably put speed grom and had much more combat experience and tactical awareness.

Varian's fel reaver kill is done almost exactly in same way like Grom's Mannaroth kill. You can't elevate one and lessen the other.
    But, unlike the Fel-reaver, Mannoroth is just Big scaled meat now, isn't he? -_-

Grom infused with demon blood should be stronger than Varian, but as a normal orc it should be much more tied.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post

I don't think you quite know what cleaved in two means his skull was still intact.