Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Valyrian, Marack is referring to the fact that Graeham claimed he had Marack's role yet claimed there wasn't a roleblocker. I'm pretty sure Marack is claiming to be a roleblocker.
    If he claimed to be a roleblocker, then he'd be incriminating himself for obstructing Graham's resurrection of Crissi.

Do people distrust Graham that much?

Why? Who says he is the only roleblocker?

Marack's point is fair. Graeham claimed he knew Marack's role d1, but now claims none of the roles could be a roleblocker. It doesn't necessarily make Graeham scum though. Could just be that Graeham misunderstood something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    If he claimed to be a roleblocker, then he'd be incriminating himself for obstructing Graham's resurrection of Crissi.

Do people distrust Graham that much?
    Or Marack is the roleblocker and didn't block Graeham?

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Who says he is the only roleblocker?

Marack's point is fair. Graeham claimed he knew Marack's role d1, but now claims none of the roles could be a roleblocker. It doesn't necessarily make Graeham scum though. Could just be that Graeham misunderstood something.
    If Marack is claiming he didn't roleblock Graeham (Need outright statement from @Marack [or we making shit up?]), then I don't like this comment. I don't overtly like giving people the benefit of the doubt in this game.

Please explain
    werewolf is a role ( that we haven't used here) who is given a list of all the roles in the game. each night they may choose to kill someone by picking a person and a role and if they are right they eat the person and are immune to nks ( sometimes lynches too). if they choose incorrectly they are exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

i do wonder if skuma re just sitting back and laughing

FoS Largehorn, his "justification" for lynching our only form of role confirmation is nonsensical.
    No, your blind faith in one of the most powerful sounding roles to grace MMO is nonsensical. I'm sorry despite the evidence there is no way I can accept that Graeham is telling the truth. But thanks for using your power to save your scum buddy and out yourself.

I appreciate that.

Can you explain this vote by the way?
    Sure can. I'm sorry... I don't believe him. He can reveal all his "information" and we can then lynch him. I will believe him if he flips town and will be the first willing person to go to the chopping block, but I don't think he's going to. Especially now that he's been "RBed". Pretty convenient if you ask me. Especially since Listo would have been the prime scum roleblock target last night (being the Doctor after all). with Listo gone, Graeham if he's telling the truth isn't likely going to get his action off anyway. At this point, he can dump the information and we can verify it.

And I don't think Val is going to look very good when Graeham flips scum either.

I will give them this, Val's use of his ability to save Graeham for a night managed to kill two town, but I think they are about to trade themselves in.

Now take the above with a grain of salt... I admit it is gut feeling at this point. The evidence stands against me, and it's perfectly possible that scum is dragging me by the nose. But I just can't shake the feeling Graeham is scum.

I'm confused.

Marack isn't capable of blocking anybody according to his role. His role solely revolves around 'jumping' to a different night of his choice between N1 and N10. Which is precisely why I made subtle comments about just that when I engaged him early on. He is capable of doing this twice.

Vote: Marack

As for the comments in question:

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    This girl doesn't want to go back to school tomorrow. If I could only turn back time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, don't settle on doing it just once! Do it twice for good measure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not much of a jumper. More like tumbling.
    Note how neither of us mentioned anything related to role blocking. He also didn't really engage very much after that point and I can't recall much of what he said or did for the rest of D1.

oh yes lets fucking fight two trains, one person dies!

- - - Updated - - -

my vote record is shit but let go
    vote: Marack

10+ Year Old Account
    So now Marracks claiming to be a roleblocker and Graehams claiming there is no roleblocker on the list, while at the same time Graeham is claiming to have been roleblocked.

So I guess the question remains, Marrack are you claiming to have roleblocked Graeham too?

and I'm not surprised he didn't mention being a roleblocker in his posts Graeham, thats probably not something you want to advertise unless there is reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am town. I am the schoolgirl. I have the ability to roleblock (two times during the game). I did NOT use my ability last night. I don't trust Graeham.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    If Marack is claiming he didn't roleblock Graeham (Need outright statement from @Marack [or we making shit up?]), then I don't like this comment. I don't overtly like giving people the benefit of the doubt in this game.
    Honestly Crackle, I don't find you towny at all but seeing as there is a small chance, I'll respond to this.

I'm defending Marack because he is most likely town.

Look at it from his point of view. Yesterday he knew Graeham had his rolecard, in which case he also thought that Graeham was well aware that he was a roleblocker. Graeham then today claimed that was not the case. Why would Marack as scum feel the need to counterclaim there?
    Also why would he roleblock Graeham in the first case if he thought Graeham knew he was the roleblocker?

Obviously it is still a possibility that Marack is scum but I honestly think it's unlikely.

As for Graeham, I'm not entirely sure what to think of him. I thought he responded well yesterday and I don't think the fact that he did not have Marack's full rolecard makes him scum. I do still think there is a decent chance that Graeham is scum but I'm not really interested in lynching him at the moment.

In fact I'm far more interested in this:

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Sure can. I'm sorry... I don't believe him. He can reveal all his "information" and we can then lynch him. I will believe him if he flips town and will be the first willing person to go to the chopping block, but I don't think he's going to. Especially now that he's been "RBed". Pretty convenient if you ask me. Especially since Listo would have been the prime scum roleblock target last night (being the Doctor after all). with Listo gone, Graeham if he's telling the truth isn't likely going to get his action off anyway. At this point, he can dump the information and we can verify it.

And I don't think Val is going to look very good when Graeham flips scum either.
    See Large the thing is I don't really buy this.
    The vote on Graeham yesterday made no sense and it felt really.. awkward? I already called out one of your posts yesterday as a scum post and the main reason for that, was that your posts felt, for a lack of a better word, fake.

Voting on Graeham at that point of time served no purpose. Even if you did find him suspicious, which a lot of players did, there was no reason to put out a vote on him there. In fact I'd say the fact that you felt the need to do it is what feels super weird to me. Your interactions with both Crackle and Graeham seemed fake to me. Not saying it necessarily means that you're scumbuddies, but in either case it seemed scummy.

So since it is no longer d1 I can actually pursue this now:
    Vote Largehorn

Oh and I'm not sure what to think of Blood Fox. He claimed to be a watcher, so I kind of expected him to target listo to be honest but apparently he has no result?
    It is possibly he is just sitting on his result for now, in which case I guess we can just wait, but if that isn't the case I'm a bit more wary. Obviously a possibility he just had different reads than me but still. (or that his role just doesn't work the way I think it does. He did say something about it being an underpowered watcher)

- - - Updated - - -

I also believe Valyrian is town. I dislike what he did d1 and disagree with most of what he has said, but I do believe it is coming from a town perspective.

Deleted
    Oh and I'm not sure what to think of Blood Fox. He claimed to be a watcher, so I kind of expected him to target listo to be honest but apparently he has no result?
    I also would like to hear from Blood Fox regarding what he did last night. You can't just claim information gathering role and then not out your information.

re: Graeham and Marack
    I think it's pretty safe to say that one of them is lying. As in, I really don't see a world where they are both telling the truth.

Points speaking against Marack:
    - Has claimed roleblocker, which iirc isn't really used as a townie role around here unless it is in the form of a jailkeeper.
    - Never actually got vetted by Graeham. It was just a lot of agreeing to what Graeham put forward. Marack hadn't actually said the name of his role until today, after having it given to him by Graeham
    - At the time Marack agreed to Graeham's comments, the consensus in town was that Graeham knew all roles, as this was before multiple people came forwards stating that they weren't on Graeham's list.

Points speaking for Marack:
    - He could have easily just not agreed to being someone on Graeham's list, since he didn't really have any pressure on him at the time.
    - Graeham isn't super trustworthy himself, and the people he has vetted are fairly low on my trust-list.

I kinda want to lynch Graeham because of his role alone, but I also don't, cause if he is town, he's a super powerful one that we want to keep around. I kinda also still want to lynch Valyrian, but then, I have noticed that that's just something I always kinda want to.

I am, however, going to:
    FoS Marack

Cause I ain't voting until the Blood Fox sings.

I did not have access to Listo's role card yet his flip confirms that - like me - he has two abilities listed. None of the other roles I have knowledge of have more than one ability listed on their role card. In Marack's case, nothing about what I know of his role card indicates that he can block any actions.

@Marack

Do you have one or two abilities listed on your role card?

10+ Year Old Account
    Again I still kinda just want to kill Graeham because his role is honestly pissing me off!

I'm hating this game. My mind is too feeble for this confusion. As well as the fact I don't like many people after night one and whats been revealed so far. I like Valyrian, maybe Marack.

@dupti I've read you're comment many times and I'm still too dumb to comprehend completely. But I'm arguing for Marack here. I know he wouldn't block Graeham if he was town. Graeham claims to have been blocked and claims to have most rolecards. Wrong?

Someone's obviously scum between these two.

I feel like I could be being played. But I'm fairly confident one of the two is scum at least.

No seems like I misunderstood your post Crackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Someone's obviously scum between these two.
    And honestly I'm not sure I believe this to be the case.

And honestly I'm not sure I believe this to be the case.
    Dupti, I really think that you need to take a step back and look at everything again.

You called my vote on Graeham awkward but if you look at the Crissi lynch it just happened. Sorry, you won't ever see me jump on a lynch that ran it's way through that fast. It's also minority lynch (yes D1 had a period of time where it wasn't). But mostly, I didn't feel it necessary to vote on someone I felt could be town when someone I didn't trust was out there. My vote was clearly not needed to push the lynch home.

At this point, I'm not sure how you can say that one of them isn't lying. Unless you know something that other's don't. It's highly doubtful that we have more than one character in this game that can roleblock. I don't know if Marack is town, but I sure as hell don't think Graeham was roleblocked last night. And just in case anyone wonders why, it's because I'm pretty sure Graeham's Night Action is to kill people.

Other nongame related News
    I am currently in Michigan. I need to wake up for work tomorrow in Kentucky. There is a 5.5 - 6.5 hour drive between those two depending on traffic in Dayton and Cinci. I won't be able to check the thread for a while but I will be back before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Dupti, I really think that you need to take a step back and look at everything again.

You called my vote on Graeham awkward but if you look at the Crissi lynch it just happened. Sorry, you won't ever see me jump on a lynch that ran it's way through that fast. It's also minority lynch (yes D1 had a period of time where it wasn't). But mostly, I didn't feel it necessary to vote on someone I felt could be town when someone I didn't trust was out there. My vote was clearly not needed to push the lynch home.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say you should've voted for Crissi, but the fact that you had to question Graeham there and vote on him doesn't really make sense to me. I just can't see why you'd do that as town.

At this point, I'm not sure how you can say that one of them isn't lying. Unless you know something that other's don't. It's highly doubtful that we have more than one character in this game that can roleblock. I don't know if Marack is town, but I sure as hell don't think Graeham was roleblocked last night. And just in case anyone wonders why, it's because I'm pretty sure Graeham's Night Action is to kill people.
    I'm not saying they aren't lying, it's definitely a possibility. But I see nothing scum indicative of what is going on. I can't see why the fact Graeham only knows one of Marack's abilities suddenly makes him scum and I can't see why Marack calling Graeham out for 'lying' makes him scum either.
    I don't think either of them has played a particularly scummy game, whereas I find you very suspicious.

What's your read on Pistol?

Well, hopefully Marack will get to me and answer my latest question...

Going to put my money where my mouth is and press Largey again.

Vote Largehorn

I should have made a mid-day vote count like 6 hours ago. Failmod.

Marack(2): Graeham(#226), Blood Fox(#227)
    Largehorn(2): Dupti(#230), Valyrian(#238)
    Graeham(1): Marack(#217)
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say you should've voted for Crissi, but the fact that you had to question Graeham there and vote on him doesn't really make sense to me. I just can't see why you'd do that as town.
    Why wouldn't I do it? I know the evidence is against me, but I can't believe Graeham is town. Are you saying I should have voted on someone I didn't know about instead of who I think is the best bet to be scum?

I'm not saying they aren't lying, it's definitely a possibility. But I see nothing scum indicative of what is going on. I can't see why the fact Graeham only knows one of Marack's abilities suddenly makes him scum and I can't see why Marack calling Graeham out for 'lying' makes him scum either.
    I don't think either of them has played a particularly scummy game, whereas I find you very suspicious.
    Unless I completely misread something they are at the point where one of them is highly likely has to be lying, yeah? Either Graeham was roleblocked last night and therefore Marack is lying about blocking him or Graeham wasn't roleblocked and so he didn't try to rez Crissi and is therefore lying about his role.

I mean did I miss something? Because I can tell you this much... I highly doubt there are two role blocking roles out there. So either A) one of them isn't telling the truth or B) something crazy happened last night. And since no one has brought up something crazy happening last night that kind of only leaves (A)...

And we all know which one I think is more likely to be scum.

What's your read on Pistol?
    I have no reason believe Pistol is scum at this point. I like the vibes I'm getting from Pistol's posts. Not sure I'd bank the game on him being town but I don't see any red flags that Pistol isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it really appears that some of you are silly....

Vote: Graeham

You all know my reasons.