Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzcon 2017 Battle Pet?

I really want to know if Blizzcon 2017 virtual pass is going to reward, a battle pet or is this year just going to be the mounts?

It will determine if I purchase 1 or 2 passes cause I collect the battle pet, and my wife if mount obsessed.

Personally I don't like the mounts and think they look dumb, so if the mounts is all WoW players are going to get I will pass on the virtual ticket this year and just get it for the wife.

I only wonder if they are keeping the pet under wraps cause it might hint at what the next expac will be
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Last time they had a mount with the Blizzcon ticket, it was only one mount, and there was no pet involved. This year we get two mounts. Fair trade, I'd say.

I'm super excited for what the other games rewards are gonna be. I really hope there's something amazing for Overwatch.

I hope there's a reward for D3.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    I hope there's a reward for D3.
    There will be a reward for all the other games closer to blizzcon
    sadly no pet for wow because we got mounts, but who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Metzen Murloc: Overwatch hoodie, sexy stubble, cool glasses, carrying a mini Doomhammer!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Well thanks for the info, my wife will just be getting it then.

I like mounts but those look ridiculous
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    This years murloc pet, is a zeppelin mount, sadly..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

On the page says more goods will come

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not know what the other things are, or if there is more but currently we know that the mounts is for World of Warcraft, so you'll have to be without a pet. About time for another BlizzCon mount though. Was getting boring with the pets all the time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We do not know what the other things are, or if there is more but currently we know that the mounts is for World of Warcraft, so you'll have to be without a pet. About time for another BlizzCon mount though. Was getting boring with the pets all the time.
    The pets are far from boring. Most of them actually are superior for pet battles than ones you find in the game.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The pets are far from boring. Most of them actually are superior for pet battles than ones you find in the game.
    Well that's an outright lie.

https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/top-twenty/

Not a single one in the top 20 is the Blizzcon one.

Early on when it first came out Murkalot was absurdly strong but a small tweak to change what abilities were on which row fixed it along with the nerfing of some other pet. Outside of that ONE pet none of the Blizzcon pets have been worth a damn as far as pet leveling, pvp pet battles or scripted pve pet events/battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say the pets were boring, I said it was getting boring to just get a pet.

As well, as dear @Eleccybubb showed as well as @Kyanion stated, they aren't that superior and if they were, would be more of a reason to change the rewards now and then.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Dont see why ingame rewards should be a part of blizzcon tickets (not the virtual one atleast) its just a way to sell tickets to ppl who would not have bought it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmagad View Post
    Dont see why ingame rewards should be a part of blizzcon tickets (not the virtual one atleast) its just a way to sell tickets to ppl who would not have bought it otherwise.
    I mean you kind of answered yourself with your own comment. It is a way to basically hand out nothing (Virtual rewards) and have people shell out 40 bucks to watch the event. They made the Virtual Ticket because they like money and they saw the type of demand for Blizzcon Pets and what they fetched on the secondary markets I'd imagine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mounts > Pets But that is me as I collect both. I love the mounts.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    I mean it is nice there is a mount but I was kind of hoping for another pet as well. Besides the 2012 Blizzcon (which was cancelled) There was a pet in 2005, 2009-2011 and 2013-2016 so it was quite the streak of pets. But with as many pets in the game now adding a pair of mounts is nice for those collectors I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Normally I would agree w/you but these mounts look ridiculous, and not in the fun way like the loot card Chicken, IMO