Artifact skins & class mount

Hi all,

Found so many answers ive no idea which is correct.

Unlocking the new artifact skins - do i just need to grind my artifact quests until i unlock the challenges or is it the class campaign quests i need to focus on?

Class mount - revered with legionfall then complete quest on the broken shore...?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    do i just need to grind my artifact quests until i unlock the challenges or is it the class campaign quests i need to focus on?

Class mount - revered with legionfall then complete quest on the broken shore...?
    Mage Tower requires you complete the quest line that "unlocks" the new traits ending in Concordence. *Note: You don't have to do this quest line anymore to actually unlock those traits*. This might also require the Order hall quests, but I don't think it does.

Class mount requires you complete both the Order Hall Campaign and the Legionfall quest lines.

Edit: Balance of Power requires some questing in Azshara as well as the Order Hall Campaign.

There's a nice link on Wowhead that tells you exactly what you need to do. I'll edit again when I find it.

Edit 2: As promised - http://www.wowhead.com/new-110-playe...d-requirements
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-10-11 at 08:29 PM.

Progress your legionfall campaign to unlock access to both.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Mage Tower requires you complete the quest line that "unlocks" the new traits ending in Concordence. *Note: You don't have to do this quest line anymore to actually unlock those traits*. This might also require the Order hall quests, but I don't think it does.

Class mount requires you complete both the Order Hall Campaign and the Legionfall quest lines.

Edit: Balance of Power requires some questing in Azshara as well as the Order Hall Campaign.

There's a nice link on Wowhead that tells you exactly what you need to do. I'll edit again when I find it.

Edit 2: As promised - http://www.wowhead.com/new-110-playe...d-requirements
    Wow, very helpful, thanks! So complete class order hall campaign and legionfall campaign. Ill do that! I was switching from my DH to my main so was going to complete part 1 of flying on dh then swap to my Druid to do part 2 (if this is possible) means I can do this all on druid also