Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Happy Chest Day!

What do you get to open today, and what's on your wish list?

I've completed 10s or higher on 4 alts this week, so hoping I'll get something useful on at least one or two of them. I guess if I could choose I'd wish for relics, maybe trinkets on one alt. A legit lego for the low one who still uses the crafted lego boots.

Here's hoping Santa confuses you with the good boys and girls!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Relics. A Good one.
    I never get good high lvl relics....

Madness will consume you!!!

Any upgrade would be nice, maybe bracers, as they're my lowest piece (outside of arcano)

the weekly chest of disapointment

High Relics with good traits and perfect crucible rolls are on my wishlist. Very unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    High Relics with good traits and perfect crucible rolls are on my wishlist. Very unlikely to happen.
    Ikr? One motivation for playing alts is improving my odds. I don't expect upgrades on all of them, but opening four chests gives me a fair chance at 1-2 upgrades.

A really good belt. There's one with a ton of crit and some haste I'd love to get to replace my current one. That or any good life/holy relics.

But I'll probably just end up getting the cloak that increases my run speed if I take fire damage again. That or bracers. Prepped for massive disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    What do you get to open today, and what's on your wish list?

I've completed 10s or higher on 4 alts this week, so hoping I'll get something useful on at least one or two of them. I guess if I could choose I'd wish for relics, maybe trinkets on one alt. A legit lego for the low one who still uses the crafted lego boots.

Here's hoping Santa confuses you with the good boys and girls!
    955 arcanocrystal just to piss off people who would actually want to use it i would link it all day long

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    A really good belt. There's one with a ton of crit and some haste I'd love to get to replace my current one. That or any good life/holy relics.

But I'll probably just end up getting the cloak that increases my run speed if I take fire damage again. That or bracers. Prepped for massive disappointment.
    lol Last week I got a 935 socketed Drape of Shame... on my VDH. I hesitated to answer my healer friend who whispered to ask about my chest.

funny thing, today is chest day for me in the gym

I'm hoping for anything but rings... I have gotten a 935 ring the past three weeks... Ideally I could use some hands, or head I believe thats about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want something good for Affliction for a change instead of the constant crit/haste, crit/vers, crit/mastery, haste/vers crapolas. (Way too much crit gear spawning for this toon no matter what) Gimme something with Haste/Mastery for a change already.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    this was not what I was expecting when I opened this thread. despite that disappointment, I am hoping for a mastery trinket on my huntard

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    955 arcanocrystal just to piss off people who would actually want to use it i would link it all day long
    Arcano Crystal doesn't come from weekly chest >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    this was not what I was expecting when I opened this thread. despite that disappointment, I am hoping for a mastery trinket on my huntard
    Marksmanship?

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    I'm hoping for anything but rings... I have gotten a 935 ring the past three weeks... Ideally I could use some hands, or head I believe thats about it.
    My prot pally got 940 legs last week! After getting 945 legs the previous week. :\ When his best M+ lego is the legendary legs. :P

Everyone could use some head to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Everyone could use some head to be fair.
    I seen this comment coming from a mile away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    My prot pally got 940 legs last week! After getting 945 legs the previous week. :\ When his best M+ lego is the legendary legs. :P
    I know the feeling, I love getting a nice upgrade then boom open the chest and it's worse then what you got on...

I seen this comment coming from a mile away.
    It's sort of an "insert obligatory joke here" kind of joke.

I'll probably get some mastery heavy bullshit on my frost mage that will make me want to cut myself.

AP
    Sad but true, I expect to get AP
    As a BM I´ve to use 2p19 + 4p20 + 2 leggos, 8 slots covered
    Belt & Bracers are allready 945/940 with best possible secondary stats.

Leaves out 1 Trinket (the other is a 910 arcano), and 2 Rings + Relics, where the latter I´m pretty pleases with their traits or their Crucible rolls...