Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Completely subjective. Some like it, some love it, some don't like it, some hate it, and everyone else is somewhere on the spectrum. Except for that one guy who is too cool for spectrums but fuck that guy.

I'll say that the Onyx Netherwing Drake was the reason I farmed Netherwing rep to exalted on every toon I hit max level on in TBC. Bottomline....to each their own.

Deleted
    Well i can say i really like this mount tho i believe this mount should cost more... Like swap prices with spider. The reason i say this its because its a pretty cool mount way better for me than spider and it will become pretty common really soon and everyone would have it. I would pay 2m for it for sure but being sceptical for spider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it the Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent?
    Is it the Lucid Nightmare?

The title will share the same answer as those.

Anzu is still the best mount. That will never change. Having said that, however, the warframe is kind of cool.

I don't like any of the shredder mounts. They all look stupid.

I don't like it

I think it's the best or second best mount of the patch, the other being the Darkmoon Dirigible. But best mount ever? No. That title for me belongs to the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent with honourable mentions going to the Big Love Rocket and Malevolent Gladiators Cloud Serpent.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by dawdiiio View Post
    I like it a lot, still only like 8000/21000 to exalted as Im slacking with the wqs. I also like that Blizzard lets us get a nice looking mount without letting the RNG decide if you get one from a boss or 100% drop from a end-game mythic boss. Im not saying that's wrong or anything but it's just nice to have something to slowely work towards getting.
    I think it's good to have mounts from a variety of sources. Some from raids, some from dungeons, some as random world drops, some from vendors, even some as store purchases since you can always buy those with gold if you want. Variety is good.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Nah not at all. I dont like the robot/mech looking mounts.

I'm sure ice themed mounts are cooler than this one 8)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    Its not that cool... soon itll be more common than it already is.
    Didn't realise rarity was a defining factor on how cool a mount looks.

Does the thing have the same features as the engineering goblin shredder thing? If not then no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pollylol View Post
    Nah not at all. I dont like the robot/mech looking mounts.
    Well it's the first one yet that dioes't look like a heap of garbage cobbled together. Gotta give it credit for that at least.

I like that my Draenei pally can ride this around Argus, then use the Warframe buff to nuke a target, then click this mount again to ride away. Not quite as good as if he just had the weapons built into his mount, but as close as we can get without it being OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Didn't realise rarity was a defining factor on how cool a mount looks.
    I agree with you.
    If a mount feels appropriate for one of my alts, I could care less whether it's common or a pain to get; I want that mount for that alt.
    If a mount does not feel appropriate for any of my alts, I could care less how cool it is or if it's given me for free; I have no use for it.
    For me, mounts are like transmog. It's all about the fit.

- - - Updated - - -

My VDH rides a Corrupted Dreadwing (didn't like the gold armor on the class mount, even though I like felbats).
    My Dwarf warrior is all about Storm Peaks and rides an Ironbound Protodrake.
    My Pandaren monk rides a Cloud Serpent.
    And now my Draenei pally has his Lightforged Warframe.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Nah don't care for it.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

For an ingame bought mount, I'd place it as one of the neat ones.

But of course you'll get the typical downers here saying "it'll be common, er go it's shit!" -- and I say to those people, so fucking what? That doesn't affect the quality of the mount in the slightest!
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-20 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always coveted el pollo grande.

Deleted
    ITT people equating cool to rare. They're not the same guys. As for the Warframe...pimp my Sky Golem? It's ok, but it's not the coolest.

Apparently the coolest would be the Fluorescent Green Mechanostrider (one in existence) according to the metric most are applying here (cool=/rare)

My boomkin always gets this weird headache when riding the warframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    It is a re-skin Mythic Arch Mount. Are you looking for a reason to convince yourself it was worth the gold? I'll buy this one day....it be another mount to add to the current 401 i already have.

It's not a reskin, it just has the same skeleton. A reskin would be like painting a wolf a different color. The geometry of the lightforged mount is completely new.

Stop applying terms so broadly pls.

yeah warframe is really good one, i have to say blizzcon mounts are one of the best as well imo