Slice and Dice Guide

hi, I'm playing outlaw rogue for over 7 years, and since I'm 44 years old I dont feel comfortable with great changes. I usually follow the icy veins guide and sim the gear etc.
    More and more often more people are switching to slice and dice build. Is there ant detailed guide on line that explains prio, stats, bis etc so I could give it a try? I searched a lot but dint find anything relevant enough

Hey my dude, there isnt a whole lot of info out there asside from what you can find in the outlaw section of rogue discord, so if you ahvent looked there i would start there.

Aloha there

I am also a long time outlaw(combat) rogue...
    I changed to sub for progression(damn numbers)
    Anyways on the topic.To get some good dmg with SnD you will need 2 trinkets from nighthold(http://www.wowhead.com/item=140802/n...onus=3518:1502 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=140806/c...onus=3518:1502)
    Also u will need the legendary shoulders and the insignia legendary ring...
    Finally u aim for as much versatility u can.
    The rotation is pretty simple as combat was.
    For talents if i remember right Ghostly strike on first row the rest the default.

To conclude this u should check warcraftlogs.com and check only outlaw rogues what gear they have if they play SnD and what is the rotation they use.

Have fun Slicing and Dicing

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Aloha there

I am also a long time outlaw(combat) rogue...
    I changed to sub for progression(damn numbers)
    Anyways on the topic.To get some good dmg with SnD you will need 2 trinkets from nighthold(http://www.wowhead.com/item=140802/n...onus=3518:1502 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=140806/c...onus=3518:1502)
    Also u will need the legendary shoulders and the insignia legendary ring...
    Finally u aim for as much versatility u can.
    The rotation is pretty simple as combat was.
    For talents if i remember right Ghostly strike on first row the rest the default.

To conclude this u should check warcraftlogs.com and check only outlaw rogues what gear they have if they play SnD and what is the rotation they use.

Have fun Slicing and Dicing
    Unfortunately even with all those items your dps is still very much meh.

Deleted
    Because of this thread I just tried out Outlaw with SnD just for fun and e voila: 1,3 million dps~. Not that bad And this with unoptimized gear (some mastery gems instead vers). But its ridiculous how strong NBF is for SnD I put in my 905 CoF and the 905 NBF. But when I tried using my 950 Memento instead of the NBF there is a 50k (!!!) drop. For the CoF its a 30k drop (well - this was kinda expected). Was using Shoulder+Insignia Leg with only 54 weapon traits.
    Last edited by mmocb8ab3d640e; 2017-09-22 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    Because of this thread I just tried out Outlaw with SnD just for fun and e voila: 1,3 million dps~. Not that bad And this with unoptimized gear (some mastery gems instead vers). But its ridiculous how strong NBF is for SnD I put in my 905 CoF and the 905 NBF. But when I tried using my 950 Memento instead of the NBF there is a 50k (!!!) drop. For the CoF its a 30k drop (well - this was kinda expected). Was using Shoulder+Insignia Leg with only 54 weapon traits.
    Do you have logs for this?

You don't take NBF off for any other trinket if you running SnD, it's that damn good. Also you can run Bracers + Insignia too. Mantle is good but Bracer + Insignia can be better for SnD builds in some circumstances of high crit gear. Also recognize that with RtB you want high haste, with SnD you want as little haste as you can get. SnD go hard on versa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Capita1ist View Post
    Do you have logs for this?
    What do you mean by this mate? I was not raiding as outlaw or something like that. I just tried simming around different gear sets and did some "dummy-action" The numbers from my post came from simcraft results.

Cheers!