Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Maybe loyal isn't the right word but I think she would put velan above even her faction like how bane went to warm thereamore in rides of war. If it was a pure blood elf assault on the goats I think she would refuse to fight and if she was a blood elf rep in a mostly say orc force she might even break off and defend the goats I think she would go further then bane did in tides of war.
    If the blood elves were attacking the Draenei, it would be for good reason. None of the blood elf leadership is thirsty for blue blood. I really do suggest reading blood of the Highborne. Liadrin was willing to sacrifice her pride, reputation, love of her people if it meant they were safe. She would never Betray Lorthemar and by extension Quel'thalas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    It's a special treat for Blood Elf players to get to do Class Hall quests and World Quests for their race's greatest enemy, Vereesa.
    Well... it's what traitors deserve...

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Liadrin is literally talking about the Horde, and how important it was for her people, Baine didn't betray his faction, he warned Jaina that Garrosh was planning to Attack theramore, payment for her helping him take his city back. The faction loyalty is still there, I'm not sure why people try to dismiss it, especially when the characters themselves talk about it.
    Liadrin showing loyalty to Velen wouldn't be betrayal anyway since Velen is pretty damn neutral.

Aethas is the leader of the Sunreavers. And Liadrin isn't nor ever was a Sunreaver.
    I never said that she was, buddy. If you look at the quote that you copied from me, I said "leader" not "leaders" also, commas properly set denote that she isn't a Sunreaver, according to my own quote. She is Horde, however, as noted by the part that you didn't quote, unless that is what you are arguing about.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Liadrin is literally talking about the Horde, and how important it was for her people, Baine didn't betray his faction, he warned Jaina that Garrosh was planning to Attack theramore, payment for her helping him take his city back. The faction loyalty is still there, I'm not sure why people try to dismiss it, especially when the characters themselves talk about it.
    I don't think she would have to give up on her faction to either not fight the goats or even defend the goats I think people can be loyal to there country/ faction and still see when there doing something wrong and try and stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    I never said that she was, buddy. If you look at the quote that you copied from me, I said "leader" not "leaders" also, commas properly set denote that she isn't a Sunreaver, according to my own quote. She is Horde, however, as noted by the part that you didn't quote, unless that is what you are arguing about.
    I just assumed you had misspelled You're, my bad.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    It is funny because the world doesn't work your way either, which is why we're having this conversation with the opinion guy to begin with, Mr.Reading Comprehension ^^

The ride just keeps going, doesn't it? At this point I just can't believe that anything I'd say or proof will ever make you stop having these wrong "opinions" so enjoy your headcanon and maybe you can even make a fanfic entry about it while you're at it.
    And what way is that? You implied that because you won't do something a certain way, no one else should either. Lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the blood elves were attacking the Draenei, it would be for good reason. None of the blood elf leadership is thirsty for blue blood. I really do suggest reading blood of the Highborne. Liadrin was willing to sacrifice her pride, reputation, love of her people if it meant they were safe. She would never Betray Lorthemar and by extension Quel'thalas.
    I don't think she would have to to defend the goats from a none blood elf force she was in for what ever reason or to refuse to fight if ordered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think she would have to give up on her faction to either not fight the goats or even defend the goats I think people can be loyal to there country/ faction and still see when there doing something wrong and try and stop it.
    the only scenario where the blood elves would be fighting the Draenei , is if the Draenei had made themselves enemies. And in which case Liadrin would fight them, because as said before she is a patriot of Quel'thalas and its people.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    And what way is that? You implied that because you won't do something a certain way, no one else should either. Lol.
    The way of "Let everyone start thinking wrong, because why not?"
    I also never implied anything, I merely told you that if he's so okay with being wrong, then he should start accepting the proofs infront of him and keeps his proven-wrong ideas to himself, since it clearly doesn't help the discussion or his argument.

Liadrin showing loyalty to Velen wouldn't be betrayal anyway since Velen is pretty damn neutral.
    He is only neutral during the fight with the Legion. Because he's seeing the big picture. You can be sure he'd cease being neutral once the war is over. And by "ceasing being neutral" I don't mean he'll go back and tell Anduin to start murdering Horde, but I mean that he'll go back to be one of HIS faction's leaders.
    So a major Horde character being "loyal" to someone like that is something that'll never happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is funny because the world doesn't work your way either, which is why we're having this conversation with the opinion guy to begin with, Mr.Reading Comprehension ^^

The ride just keeps going, doesn't it? At this point I just can't believe that anything I'd say or proof will ever make you stop having these wrong "opinions" so enjoy your headcanon and maybe you can even make a fanfic entry about it while you're at it.
    I mean if you want to come back when ever they release some kind of proof go ahead that's about the only thing they will change my mind uneless i see something flat out saying he would turn on the goats out of per faction loyalty I feel my guess is just as valid.

I mean if you want to come back when ever they release some kind of proof go ahead that's about the only thing they will change my mind uneless i see something flat out saying he would turn on the goats out of per faction loyalty I feel my guess is just as valid.
    It is not Blizzard's fault that you can't read between the lines. Since every proof that you need has been long established.

Deleted
    They are all in hiding, waiting for the perfect moment to kill steal Sargeras from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The Red Alliance is busy at the moment. Please try again later.

7+ Year Old Account
    the only scenario where the blood elves would be fighting the Draenei , is if the Draenei had made themselves enemies. And in which case Liadrin would fight them, because as said before she is a patriot of Quel'thalas and its people.
    I would agree if the goats attacked she would fight them off but if say garrosh wanted to attack the goats for what ever reason like he did in tides of war I think she would do more then bane and openly defend them then go back to silver moon and take what ever punishment was given. I don't think she would ever defect or turn on the blood elfs like veressa did but I don't. Think she would stand by and be part of a none blood elf force attack the goats.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not Blizzard's fault that you can't read between the lines. Since every proof that you need has been long established.
    Maybe they should make the lines bigger then? Who knows.

The way of "Let everyone start thinking wrong, because why not?"
    I also never implied anything, I merely told you that if he's so okay with being wrong, then he should start accepting the proofs infront of him and keeps his proven-wrong ideas to himself, since it clearly doesn't help the discussion or his argument.

He is only neutral during the fight with the Legion. Because he's seeing the big picture. You can be sure he'd cease being neutral once the war is over. And by "ceasing being neutral" I don't mean he'll go back and tell Anduin to start murdering Horde, but I mean that he'll go back to be one of HIS faction's leaders.
    So a major Horde character being "loyal" to someone like that is something that'll never happen.
    I don't see a problem. He can do whatever he wants. His speculation is possible. You can disagree but to say he should keep to himself is stupid.

You think Velen will only be neutral during Legion? Velen will be key in fighting the void lords(anduin comic). If the Horde wants to remain irrevelevant that's fine. But Alliance has the key players for the upcoming plotline. Anduin, Velen, Magni(linked the titan world soul itself), Turalyon and Alleria (maybe Malfurion as well if the end of EN raid is foreshadowing) will all play big roles im sure. The horde really has no connection.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I'm not talking about a couple servers. I"m talking about across the board. All combined. Horde players vastly outnumber alliance. It's factual. Get over it. You get catered to. WoD just about entirely catered to Horde. Cataclysm was ALL about fucking Thrall. *yawn*
    You do realize Cataclysm was 7 years ago? Are we seriously using the "But muh Cataclysm!!!"

I don't see a problem. He can do whatever he wants. His speculation is possible.
    His speculation was proven wrong, and despite him saying he's okay with being wrong he still isn't admitting that he's wrong.
    Come on, you're the expert on reading comprehension here!

His speculation was proven wrong, and despite him saying he's okay with being wrong he still isn't admitting that he's wrong.
    Come on, you're the expert on reading comprehension here!
    Call the lore police. On a serious note. So the fuck what? He's not saying anyone has to believe his ideas. What he thinks really has no effect on you. I see no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, as an alliance player, I wonder the same thing.
    They retreated at the broken shore and ever since then we didn't hear a peep, barring Silvanas derping around with the Val'kyr.

To say that I feel uneasy about this Horde-quietness would be an understatement. That rabble is planning something... :<