Alliance A Cat Has Nine Lives But Needs Only One

Quote from WoWpedia:

The Kingdom of Alterac was one of the seven human nations to join the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War. It was situated in the foothills and mountains of the land now known as the Alterac Mountains. Formerly ruled by King Aiden Perenolde, Alterac was the weakest kingdom in the Alliance and a relatively small contributor of soldiers and supplies.

The Alteraci people are scattered, many of them form what is now the Syndicate. The masks worn by Syndicate members are orange, just like the color of the fallen kingdom.
    Survived nobles and common folk of Alterac founded Syndicate and were lead by Aliden Perenolde.

Kingdom technically is not existing as both Aiden and his son Aliden are dead. But there Perenolde's nephew - Isiden who last time was seen in Gilneas after Second War trying to get support. What happened to him since then is unknown.

I like old Alliance of Lordaeron lore and Alterac always was for me mystery. It is so little known about this kingdom. And its barely have any lore in game (aside from Syndicate group in Vanilla). I understand Alterac is dead horse and history. But seeing how others six human kingdoms gets some lore in last expansions i found its unfair. Hell even Calia Menethil and Alonsus Faol of dead and super dead Lordaeron made appearance in Legion!

Besides Alterac is unique - it the only human kingdom located in snowy area!

So my question - should Alterac stay abandoned and forgotten or Blizzard should give its new lore and story? What you guys think about it?

Alterac, Stromgarde and the Hinterlands are a triangle that needs some love from Blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well sure why not! It would be neat for it to be something other than ruins, thieves and ogres, but it probably won't happen, since the kingdom is destroyed, the throneline is broken and the few that remain are thieves or Shadow Council warlocks, so yeah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice but even if there was some Alteracian humans living there, it would also be weird because the Forsaken hold the area nearby and I don't think the humans would last long there. Of course I have my own weird ideas for areas like Stromgarde. >_>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im sure that sylvanas and forsaken would be thrilled with this idea.

Wow seems to be rather busy with cosmic light and shadow nonsense to care about human kingdoms right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The Syndicate should join the horde (They helped them out before). It'd be nice for the faction rep to have some purpose.

There some quick facts about Alterac i found on YouTube. Orange is life!

The Forsaken surround it from all sides and they already successfully attacked both the Ogres controlling the city ruins as well as Syndicate forces in the region all the way back to Vanilla. The humans would have trouble with getting there in the first place, let alone surviving. The only logical outcome of the current geopolitical situation of Alterac, should it ever be updated, is that Forsaken marched in, killed whatever remained of the Ogres after Vanilla and planted some flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The Forsaken surround it from all sides and they already successfully attacked both the Ogres controlling the city ruins as well as Syndicate forces in the region all the way back to Vanilla. The humans would have trouble with getting there in the first place, let alone surviving. The only logical outcome of the current geopolitical situation of Alterac, should it ever be updated, is that Forsaken marched in, killed whatever remained of the Ogres after Vanilla and planted some flags.
    they can always be resurrected by silvanas, the same could happen with stromgarde, it would be great if silvanas started her own campaing to make an undead Alliance of lordaeron

I don't get the topic title.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    they can always be resurrected by silvanas, the same could happen with stromgarde, it would be great if silvanas started her own campaing to make an undead Alliance of lordaeron
    Then they lose their unique identity and Alterac becomes nothing more than a forsaken outpost. It would be nice for the horde to accept the living Alterac humans within its ranks but the forsaken and their intolerance of living humans pretty much negate this possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I don't get the topic title.
    Its Alterac old saying. Was used in one of the novels IIRC.