Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The OP is demanding things from people, is saying they caused a mess and have an obligation to clean it, and are calling them xenophobes.

This is a completely clear bait thread.
    Reminds me of that BLM "Leader's" list of demands from white people recently...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    None because i have autism.
    How is that an excuse? So you'll let them freeze to death, is that it? It seems you should set an example for everyone to emulate. If you wont take them in why should anyone else?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Because some Europeans still have their bal.... "ahem" , resolve, and refuse to bow to Brussels's command to sabotage their own nations.

Those people may really need help, but so what? Parliaments and presidents are elected to represent their nation's best interests, not the feefees of hard Left traitors.

If there's anything that will break the EU ( or at least freeze it at its current size) its this ridiculous humanitarian impulse that puts foreigners interests ahead of one's own country.
    Funny how the countries with "balls" to refuse Brussels are the countries that receive and cry for the most financial support from the union. But I guess behaving like a spoiled brat is considered ballsy to some.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a small percentage of the immigrants. Not all of them are like that. Quit trying to justify your xenophobia.
    What about your own xenophobia, you refuse to take any in... Why should you be exempt?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    What about your own xenophobia, you refuse to take any in... Why should you be exempt?
    Because i have autism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because i have autism.
    And so? This excuses you from what exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcurse View Post
    the problem is, many countries just say "NO"... like america or sweden i think,... germany for example has a few millions, america not even 100k, i think... the nazis even go so far to say we should take NONE at all, because ~1% of them are terrorists...

EDIT: and yes, they just like to go to germany, because we have no law against burkas and stuff like poland has... germany is nice, rest sucks ^^
    dont forget free money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    And so? This excuses you from what exactly?
    Autism. .

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-09-20 at 02:05 PM.

Trolling is a work of art, random person, and you're ruining it for the rest of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shutting the thread down as it's clear the OP was never interested in serious discussion