Dark Transformation with Tak'theritex

Hi there,

I just got these shoulders recently (and the chest too lucky me) and I was just wondering if I should save Dark Transformation for both Apoc and Valkyr and/or Army during the fight. Obviously it all lines up on the pull but I'm wondering if I should be saving and lining up CDs mid fight?

I don't have CoF yet.

Thanks for any help.

If youre not using Shadow Infusion, then use Dark transformation for Dark Arbiter as it should be up for it each time and try to line up your second AOTD with DA and DT. If using Shadow Infusion, then you can pretty much line up DT with apoc and DA within a couple of seconds.
    Last edited by Angeredsoul; 2017-09-20 at 10:10 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    If youre not using Shadow Infusion, then use Dark transformation for Dark Arbiter as it should be up for it each time and try to line up your second AOTD with DA and DT. If using Shadow Infusion, then you can pretty much line up DT with apoc and DA within a couple of seconds.
    Yep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oK3qBdMNTs This guide is pretty much still accurate and usage of Dark Transformation comes down to using it when available only if it'll be available for the next valkyr.

Army is just used on CD for the T2 buff and the raw DPS. Combining it with a DT is gr8 but if it doesn't line up isn't too bad either