Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Those boys deserve a strict minimum of 25-to-life!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    So glad they didnt have social media when I was a teenager.

I have done my share of stupid things
    Don't be mistaken people do this all the time, the only reason people are mad is because they pretend they are better than others.

I don't see an issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by greaseflub View Post
    i guess when you're young and stupid its funny. not when you're older and wiser.
    Becoming old and wise doesn't sap you of your humor. Becoming more empathetic and having an overbearing conscience saps you of your humor.

The best comedians are old and wise, and they happen to be the most vulgar. George Carlin springs to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Don't be mistaken people do this all the time, the only reason people are mad is because they pretend they are better than others.

I don't see an issue here.
    I'll admit I've laughed at Hitler and 9/11 jokes. Lock me up sheriff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I'll admit I've laughed at Hitler and 9/11 jokes. Lock me up sheriff!
    I don't see why that's bad, unless a related victim is standing face to face you can say or do as you like.

remember when the Aztecs used to sacrifice people to the Sun?
    these guys did a joke for a football game.
    there is this thing called context in which things are done.
    some of you have zero capability for comprehending context. it is like some wisp of smoke that you just cannot grasp.
    you do not deserve to use oxygen

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I'm not trying to change your argument. I am saying that for me, what you are saying, doesn't work.
    No, you are changing as you are adding and altering to what I have said to make it "not work." If you can't see that, I suggest you re-read what I have posted.

If I was your employer and we were meeting the president, you are damn right I would expect you to act appropriately. The appropriateness of an action is not an opinion as it is defined in the given situation.

You seem to think that this means I think the action is wrong ... I never claimed any action was wrong ... you added that.
    And then you talk about expectations ... given that the entire point is to expect people to act proper (it's your right not to, but that's irrelevant). It really has nothing to do with the argument.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2017-09-25 at 06:46 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

It's a Joke, I did stuff like this when I was in High School.

Its a fuckin joke people.

Next thing we know, calling people "retards" will become acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can be my employer and I can say f*** to you as well. None of you, employer or president, are gods. I have every right to follow my own set of values and for example, if you as employer are doing something that I utterly disagree with, regardless being with president or not, I can act the way I feel appropriate or more likely, the way you deserve.

Not sure what is there to not understand here. Not sure how in any way I am twisting your argument by giving my opinion. If you can't understand this, I suggest you to grow up first and then when you do, you might think how adult should. This being said, it brings me back to my argument that if you don't accept someone else joke, it does not make you a victim.
    This entire rant of yours has nothing to do with anything I said and I am the one that has to grow up? You seem to assert rights = appropriate ... nope. You have certain rights, but doesn't mean just because you feel something is appropriate it is.

The fact is jokes can be inappropriate. This does not mean that I think it is wrong to make them, that you don't have a right to make them or that they make anyone a victim. You aren't giving your opinion on my stance at all because nothing you stated had anything to do with what I said.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    It's a Joke, I did stuff like this when I was in High School.
    hardly a joke really

Its just an insult to an opposing team
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Asserting rights? Right is a right and no one can't assert it. Your problem that you don't like it.
    And yes, I am not giving my opinion on your stance at all. I'm giving my opinion on the topic of the thread.

While we are at jokes, you know what's funny?
    When a random dude comes to you telling you what you are (not) doing but he doesn't get a jack shit and you get an idea for a poem and it goes like this:

Roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    there is always some retard who has no clue.

I came with these lines out of blue
    because I can and the joke is on you.

Just ranting - not.
    Please read my post again. You seem to assert "rights are appropriate" ... not rights are rights. Again, you are changing my argument. If you are responding to me, changing my argument to suit something that no one is saying in the topic.
    –The Sith Code

Tasteless joke.

I am heavily against most form of verbal censorship but spelling out rape without any context or even an actual joke is just bad.

They could have used "owned" or "pwned" or whatever similar word that does not primarily mean violent sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    hardly a joke really

Its just an insult to an opposing team
    Again either way not nearly as big of a deal as people are making it out to sound.

Im late to the thread but this is hilarious. Unless I read this wrong, its not as if they came to the school with the intention of spelling rape. they just saw they had the letters to do it, so they did.

This is just shitposting irl. The point of shitposting is to get a reaction. kind of like the point of taking a knee during a certain song recently. It didnt hurt anyone. no one was physically harmed. People just need to get their emotions in check.

Have you never saw an opportunity to do something YOU considered funny, then it got snapchatted or captured in some way, and certain people who werent even there looked at it and started making all sorts of assumptions about you? People need to lighten up.

Also, "The Anderson 5 Citizens for Quality Education Facebook group" using words like "rape culture" and "privilege" let me know the exact kind of people I wouldve thought who'd be offended at this.
    Last edited by ellieg; 2017-09-27 at 12:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Tasteless joke.

I am heavily against most form of verbal censorship but spelling out rape without any context or even an actual joke is just bad.

They could have used "owned" or "pwned" or whatever similar word that does not primarily mean violent sexual assault.
    You consider it tasteless, I consider it funny. Stupid, but funny.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    unfortunately for you they are in high school and not elementary
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"