Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shiava View Post
    A prime evil consuming the spirit of its brothers...

So WoW is really becoming Diablo 3....
    This would be more like Azmodan consuming Belial, Duriel and Andariel, really.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    This would be more like Azmodan consuming Belial, Duriel and Andariel, really.
    Who gives a shit lol, it would basically be the exact same thing. Quite lame in other words.
    What i personally would like to see is a full scale war between C'Thun and N'Zoth, because the latter is pissed that C'Thun is now suddenly back and trying to overtake/finish what he accomplished during the last years. Would be an interesting turn imho.

Deleted
    I think that there will be a new raid after a lot of time of thinking there will be a new raid there and there will be Sargeras's Sword in the ground and under it will be a portal to the new raid and under the sword we will fight void minions NOT AND OLD GOD THE OLD GODS WILL BE IN THE NEXT EXPAC so we will see Azeroth and hear her and will well need to kill the coruption inside her then she will be like you need to destroy the coruption that is destroying me only then I will be free.

A sick in the membrane plan! We strap the drives of a few legion ships to the blade and drive it right through the planet, if there isn't any world soul left to corrupt the Void Lords will lose interest and we are saved!

Seeing all our efforts turn into naught is quite a bummer but hey! I still have a cozy fort on Draenor.

Three expansions later we will find out how Sargeras stabbed Azeroth on purpose in order to kill C'thun for good and prevent Azeroth's corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Looks like C'thun fully awakened and broke out from Silithus. The map looks like the shape of his eye. He deserves to make a make a comeback, as he felt a bit underwhelming compared to Yogg-Saron. Back in vanilla WoW a lot of players did not fully understand yet what and who the old gods were.
    It's also the same shape a sword would make when stabbing something, so it could be that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I don't want to sound like a downer, but what if this is a precursor to a LEGION raid (like ruby sanctum)? though I highly doubt...

Quote Originally Posted by DancingMad View Post
    I don't want to sound like a downer, but what if this is a precursor to a LEGION raid (like ruby sanctum)? though I highly doubt...
    I actually think there's a very high chance of that.

A revamped, toned down (As in size not encounter difficulty) version of AQ40 would be awesome. We get to see some Old God related stuff, similar to Halion forshadow the coming of Cataclysm.

I suspect four camps in the new Silithus. A Horde Camp and an Alliance Camp, both trying to obtain the Blood of Azeroth to use for their own end, a Twilight Hammer camp, hoping to use the blood to revive C'thun, and a Titan Keeper camp, wanting to keep the blood out of the hands of everyone and actually heal the wound.

So the Cenarion Hold looks to be completely obliterated, Did anyone survive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    So the Cenarion Hold looks to be completely obliterated, Did anyone survive?
    I would imagine with the Silithids and Qiraji put to the blade by the Might of Kalimdor and Ahn'Qiraj being quiescent for many years that the Cenarion Hold was likely staffed by only a few individuals with everyone else having gone off to different places. Whoever *was* there is likely dead, though.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

From the look of the map.

The cultist camps of Twilight run and Twilight outpost would have survived but it looks like the impact left the land scorched and most likely all surface life was extinguished, unless the greyish sands indicate Old god corruption. Twilight run is a cave system so it is possible something survived.
    The Twilight outpost area looks different from the rest of the new map, the land is slightly darker. It could be nothing.

The Silithid nests are huge and go deeper underground than we as players can explore. But it looks like they have been drowned in lava or titian blood as the flows are gathering in the 3 remaining nests . The bugs are dead unless the latter scenario takes place and then who knows what horror could come from a huge bug nest drowned in basically fantasy steroids. The giant Swarming pillar looks like it was caught completly in the firing line.
    The flow heading south towards Hive regal looks large. The only hive that had us really quest into it. Again could be nothing.

As I took a last look at the before and after image i noticed that perhaps not all of the Cenarion Hold could have been caught by the sword blow. A darkened hill sits surrounded by orange flows just to the northeast of the hole, i need another opinion on this.

Even what wasn't hit directly would have been obliterated by the shockwave of the impact. Particularly the underground areas.