Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Fyi, if you're going to post to say go to a PvE server, your post is invisible to me so don't waste your time.

About a year ago, I was level 30 in STV and some ?? level hunter with 3000 more health than me tried ganking me. Well, I killed him. It wasn't even close, he had no idea what he was doing.

During Cata...There was this time a level capped warrior camped me while I was in Northrend. I couldn't level for a solid hour. There wasn't anyone level capped in the zone, because who goes to Icecrown anymore? In any case, about three months later when I was level capped, I found him in Tol Barad doing dailies. Well I camped HIM instead, and he was absolutely awful. He would charge me and I had time to get away before he would hit me with anything. Obviously a clicker. Don't think in any particular instance I lost more than 10% of my health.

I make a list and karma camp my campers. Who said revenge wasn't sweet?
    Last edited by Zafire; 2017-09-24 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post

This is your "PvP happening on PvP servers". 10 people just hanging out at a portal killing people that spawn 1 at a time. It's shit gameplay. If you call it PvP, you and your opinion of PvP are shit.
    Time to wipe your eyes mate, they're awfully red

Some people have small penises so they try to compensate.

Deleted
    Fyi, if you're going to post to say go to a PvE server, your post is invisible to me so don't waste your time.
    Except you just posted about it so you actually did read them, checkmate

EDIT: Go play on a PvE server btw

This is your "PvP happening on PvP servers". 10 people just hanging out at a portal killing people that spawn 1 at a time. It's shit gameplay. If you call it PvP, you and your opinion of PvP are shit.
    You log into your main, get a group together, and take them out. Sure, it slows down leveling, but why would you play on a PvP server if you don't want to PvP? I enjoy it when this kind of stuff happens. It's ALWAYS going on in Honor Hold.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    It always seemed to me like the braindead ones are the ones who play on a PvP server despite not wanting to PvP.
    This one is correct.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    1v10 fight back
    level 20 vs level 110 fight back
    Tell me your strategies for winning in those scenarios
    Easy: I am not getting in these situations by not playing on a pvp server

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look the "everyone who doesnt agree with me is just STUPID" argument... that gets you far.....
    stop cryin and server transfer.....

I wonder why people choose to play on pvp server and then making QQ posts about ganging. Thats the spirit of pvp server. Solution for these people is to pay for atransfer to a pve server.

Deleted
    This isn't 2006. No one is going out of their way to form a raid to kill cross realm gankers for no reward. PvP servers are broken and shouldn't exist in their current state.
    Pvp servers are fine. People claiming other people are mental while they themself have no friends on the other hand is not fine...

The point of the thread is I'm don't acting like people that take part in this type of WPvP are mentally deficient in some way. Either extremely insecure, neglected somehow and need attention, or are just straight demented assholes. Keep acting like it's normal, idc. It seems like it's normal because these types of players have seeped into every multiplayer game.
    Let me put it like this, if these people "PvPed" like this against people in the same room as them, someone would end up getting their ass beat.

And please stop using "mah opinion". If your opinion is that ruining other people's gameplay to stroke your own ego is ok then fuck your opinion.

I'm pretty sure I can accept it and point out problems with it at the same time. The only reason Bliz acts like this is the intended state of PvP servers is because it would be too much work for them to create anything else. So as long as this terrible gameplay occurs thanks to braindead selfish players, and as long as server transfers are as overpriced as they are, you'll see threads like this.
    Too much work? You mean like just putting a few level 120 opposite faction npcs at these specific spots?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Also, using Group Finder for WQ's can sometimes leave you on the group leaders realm even after you've left the group, so saying "lul dont play on pvp server" doesn't necessarily apply here.
    NO thats not true if your not in combat you get instantly teleported to your realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread was already questionable at best and with the OP dismissing pretty much any discussion, I'm going to stop the hostilities here and close the thread.

CLOSED.