Poll: probability of expansion reveal

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Probability of BlizzCon Next Expansion reveal

How high probability you think is that we will get next Expansion reveal at BlizzCon.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    100% chance of a reveal or WoW's got some big problems coming in the next year.
    Butts.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    99,9% I'd say.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    100%. Most lopsided poll ever.

I'd say the same probability that there will be a next expansion.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    How high probability you think is that we will get next Expansion reveal at BlizzCon.
    As in like, I am almost 100% sure they will. And to ad a note, makes more sense for BlizzCon than GamesCom.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    As in like, I am almost 100% sure they will. And to ad a note, makes more sense for BlizzCon than GamesCom.
    People assumed Gamecom because of the timeframe Blizzard usually has between announcement and launch.

The next, and last, raid should open shortly after Blizzcon, meaning that ideally it will be a bit over 6 months until the new expansion launches when they announce it. Which is shorter then you would expect.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The chance of no expansion reveal is equal to the chance of a major disaster happening at Blizzard's HQ before Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    People assumed Gamecom because of the timeframe Blizzard usually has between announcement and launch.

The next, and last, raid should open shortly after Blizzcon, meaning that ideally it will be a bit over 6 months until the new expansion launches when they announce it. Which is shorter then you would expect.
    Yeah, but GamesCom with Legion was a mistake, you could feel it at BlizzCon right after. It hardly held much thunder. That is where I write my idea from.

I expect raid to be after BlizzCon, before christmas with a pre-patch before summer/start summer with an expansion for August/September 2018.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah, but GamesCom with Legion was a mistake, you could feel it at BlizzCon right after. It hardly held much thunder. That is where I write my idea from.

I expect raid to be after BlizzCon, before christmas with a pre-patch before summer/start summer with an expansion for August/September 2018.
    That would mean another content drought of 9-10 months.

If there wasn't an announcement on BlizzCon .. Well .. The chances of that are slim to none, unless there is a catastrophe of some kind.

Deleted
    No, it doesnt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, not really? I mean, you normally give about 4-6 months for a raid. Then there would be a crossover patch which would be a couple of months too (1-3).

Deleted
    They're already setting up the next expansion. Just listen to the recently datamined audio files. So, unless Blizzard HQ gets nuked by North Korea, there will be a expansion reveal at blizzcon.

Uhm, not really? I mean, you normally give about 4-6 months for a raid. Then there would be a crossover patch which would be a couple of months too (1-3).
    I seem to remember that the gap from Hellfire Citadel to next expansion was seen as to long. And that was 8 months, including the time pre-patch was active.

Deleted
    I seem to remember that the gap from Hellfire Citadel to next expansion was seen as to long. And that was 8 months, including the time pre-patch was active.
    6.2 came out in June 2015 and Legion in August 2016. That's 14 months. I bet they release Antorus the week after Blizzcon. That would be 7/8th November and exactly 11 weeks. I don't expect the next expansion to arrive sooner than October 2018.
    Last edited by mmoc3f25477407; 2017-09-21 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 months isn't even that long and also depending on when you count the 'drough' to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nordolf View Post
    6.2 came out in June 2015 and Legion in August. That's 14 months.
    And then 4-6 months for a raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Congratulations on posting the most redundant thread in the history of MMOC, Captain Obvious.

Since there was nothing at gamescon, i'd say 100%

We got a 99.99, repeating, of course, percentage, of new expansion reveal.