Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    depressing.

i would like to see the influence of religion decrease. but europeans just keep helping it spread.

it's like you've developed a medicine to actively make a person's cancer spread faster. you're only hurting society as a whole.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-09-21 at 02:45 PM.

I would be less concerned about the names but about the fact that 3900 births in a country of 53 million gets you in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    depressing.

i would like to see the influence of religion decrease. but europeans just keep helping it spread.

it's like you've developed a medicine to actively make a person's cancer spread faster. you're only hurting society as a whole.
    I guess you also agree that we really should stop using names like John, Peter, Paul, Maria, Rebeca, Matthew, Abraham, Michael, Adam, Andrew, Eve, Benjamin, Elijah, Gabriel, Isaac, James, Luke, Mark, Abigail, Daniel, Faith, Grace, Hannah, Julia, Leah, Paula, Sarah etc on and fucking on and in all the ethnic variations of those names.

They are all religious names.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Imagined if you stopped caring about useless topics like this, what could you accomplish in life?
    Imagine if you didn't post in useless topic threads like this, what you could accomplish in life? Calling a topic stupid, while posting in it, only makes you look stupid, not the topic. Just sayin...

Deleted
    Fits the image many have of the UK I guess?

Draw him? FATWA OMG KILL THE HERETIC
    Name your kid after him? OK NP

Cool religion, seems really legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I guess you also agree that we really should stop using names like John, Peter, Paul, Maria, Rebeca, Matthew, Abraham, Michael, Adam, Andrew, Eve, Benjamin, Elijah, Gabriel, Isaac, James, Luke, Mark, Abigail, Daniel, Faith, Grace, Hannah, Julia, Leah, Paula, Sarah etc on and fucking on and in all the ethnic variations of those names.

They are all religious names.
    muhammad is a cool name.

the problem is WHY it's so popular, not that the name itself is popular.

Deleted
    Brexit came too late.

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    How is the title even remotely accurate if it is the 8th most popular name only?

Anyways, it is still behind Jacob.
    this. fix your clickbait title.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Do you often lay awake at night worrying about 'society getting hurt' ?
    i do worry about it. a lot of gay people gonna suffer for your "progressiveness".

that's what i care about, my minority is actively persecuted by this potential majority. you're causing a worse world for everyone.

The name has no protected status in the U.K. And Wales, I hope someone makes a business named "Mohammad and Sons sales LLC"

If you want real problems to be solved, perhaps your "conservatives" should focus on real problems instead of fear-mongering and only pretending they want to fix anything (without actually doing anything once they hold office).

My west-european nation is actually ruled by a civic nationalist party. We are very 'correct' when it comes to immigration and send loads of economic refugees back to their homeland. More could probably be done but it isn't done because of some fear-mongering alt-right idiots who keep posting fake news and sucking off the lies Russia feeds them. We achieve results because we focus on the real problems, not on some made up nonsense about islam taking over the world or the evil librul marxists. We use facts, statistics and apply solutions.

Acta non verba.
    i only really share beliefs with conservatives on this issue. i don't on basically any other issues.

it is growing, and it is an issue.

Why does anyone care? Sounds fine to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Your politicians will desperately try to replace those west-european immigrants you had which had to leave their jobs. Mark my word.
    You mean all 10 of them that actually had a job and wasn't a parasite?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Imagine if you didn't post in useless topic threads like this, what you could accomplish in life? Calling a topic stupid, while posting in it, only makes you look stupid, not the topic. Just sayin...
    That's not how life works. When you do something stupid and people call you on it, you're supposed to think about what you did and realize the truth, then stop doing it. So if he can think straight, what I did will save us from future stupid threads. But if he can't think straight, then I did what I could and he is beyond saving. This is just a learning exercise for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    purposely misinterpreting the article to take a swipe at Islam is not ok. If you read it, Oliver is still most popular, not Muhammad.

closing