Poll: Do you ever Roleplay

Deleted

Do you ever Roleplay even if you aren not in a Roleplay-Server?

I find myself roleplaying a lot even though i'm not in a RP-Server.
    Sometimes roleplaying gives me strenght to do something i wouldn't do otherwise.

For example i wanted to level up my rogue to 110 but i wasn't finding the strenght to do it.
    So i decided to roleplay a pirate. Transmoged, picked Outlaw spec and talents resembling pirates (Cannon Barrage) and did a lot of Battlegrounds while leveling.
    Before i knew it i was level 110 and i had fun all the way through.

Also, if i decide to play Assassination in Battlegrounds i listen to Metal Gear Solid ambient music just to get in the mood of a sneaky opportunist bastard.

Do you ever roleplay, even if you aren't in a roleplay-server?

I tend to try and make all my transmogs atleast in tune with the class I'm playing. I guess that'd count.

I create backstories for each of my characters so that i can elaborate how they became "X" class or why they are "Y" Spec and to imagine how they would act and react in certain situations.They are also Related in between one another for example.

Warrior, Warlock and Shaman are part of the same team.

Dk is father of my Mage and DH.The Dh is trying to kill the Dk because he killed their mother.

Priest took care of my Rogue and Hunter after the War of the ancients.

Paladin and Priests are good friends.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2017-09-25 at 02:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Sometimes roleplaying gives me strenght to do something i wouldn't do otherwise.

For example i wanted to level up my rogue to 110 but i wasn't finding the strenght to do it.
    So i decided to roleplay a pirate. Transmoged, picked Outlaw spec and talents resembling pirates (Cannon Barrage) and did a lot of Battlegrounds while leveling.

Also, if i decide to play Assassination in Battlegrounds i listen to Metal Gear Solid ambient music just to get in the mood of a sneaky opportunist bastard.

Oh, yes I do.

Sometimes even in dungeons while running at full speed. Some people don't like it, and they end up raging and quitting even though we aren't going slower.

And well, when I make a character, I must have a fitting name, transmog and idea of the character before I feel wanting to level it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Well not related to WoW but on GW2 there are literally no roleplaying servers offically so ive had to in order to roleplay on it, unoffically Piken Square is an RP server but it does have a fair share of oocers.

However, on WoW, I stick to AD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

Not RPing per se, but I have some sort of idea in my head about my characters. Their goals, hatreds, loyalties, the most basic of backgrounds etc. Sometimes it gets kinda silly (as with my Goblin Shaman) but it is fun and gives my characters a bit of.... character.