Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    praise single payer system while cutting american healthcare... then push for single payer when people are pissed... 4D chess

He's so tired of winning over all the existing countries he's started to invent new ones to win over.

Deleted
    Nambia is the primary exporter of covfefe; it's nice to see it recognized.

Before people say that we are mean to the POTUS .

No, you are not forced to know the names of all african countries. No. It have nothing to do with intelligence.

However, before praising one country, you might do intricate verification, such as ''checking it if exist on Google'' or, if you are busy, as employee of doing so. I heard that the POTUS have some staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Nambia is the primary exporter of covfefe; it's nice to see it recognized.
    While the primary export of Kekistan, is still potassium.

You know how to identify a racist chemistry club? Their name is 'Potassium potassium potassium'... periodic table jokes are the best jokes....
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    I'd call this title misleading. He pretty clearly mispronounced Namibia. Doesn't mean he's not an idiot.
    I mean on the scale of all the idiotic things that have come out of his mouth, this is way down the low end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Remember, millions of people voted for that guy, and did it proudly...

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Maybe he plays WoW, and he means Nerubian's? They have a really good health care plan, being undead and all, they don't get sick.
    Since when? There's resurrection sickness, and then there's the infamous summoning sickness too.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

While a funny gaffe, this is more of why nothing will ever get made about the actual shit that's gone down. At this point I think Trump does it on purpose, because 5 Nambias later and no one's talking about Arpaio, and we've almost shut up about Charlottesville, and that's just the stuff he's done in the last ~month. Tomorrow he'll do something even more legitimately insane, but we'll all forget when he drops some covfefes a few days later.

He's right, though. Even made-up countries have a better health care system than we do.